Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 07:36 PM   #255
Afleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrom1 View Post
Since I am Pick -4 player only, Keenland's increased takeout of 22% is STILL LOWER than NYRA's 24%! Further, I prefer their product over the incessant NY bred races that are carded for 'whale bettors' only, that's what NYRA cares about.

Any venue that can bury a race with Songbird somewhere early on their program, has gone absolutely corrupt.

If you look at 10/22 Kee late Pick-4 pool, it shows a total of $443K for a sequence made up of MSW, 2 ALWs and a Stake race with total purse value of $449k and then look at Bel late Pick 4 pool of $545k for a sequence of races made of 3 Stake and MSW race with purse value of $690K, it shows that Kee is a much more popular venue than Bel.

Now Kee early p4 pool was $237k vs Bel $254., this despite NYRA carding their best races in the early sequence.
I have to agree w/you about the endless parade of NY breds. That stopped me from playing that circuit many years ago. KY is my favorite circuit because there are no state bred races, but they keep stealing from the poor and middle class and giving to the rich through takeout increases. They are the opposite of Robin hood.
Afleet is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)