Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 09:21 PM   #85
georgetkingiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racetrack Playa View Post
I believe Nitro's selections are based on Tote Analysis, with two standouts or keys , and he posts 4 mtp very useful stuff , and he catches a lot shit , from the board , and the tote
I understand that and I am not trying to hate but it just annoys me how he claims to not be competitive yet loves to jump into other peoples threads dropping exotic payout returns every other minute with cute little emoticon winks attached and sh*t. Lol. I just think his style of play is generic and not particularly skillful. We are each entitled to our own opinion but that is mine. And I know I am definitely not the only one around here to call him out on it.

P.S.

Also most horseplayers I know are blue collar folks looking to turn $2.00 into $200.00. Not many people are looking to wager several hundred dollars every race.

Last edited by georgetkingiv; 05-30-2017 at 09:28 PM.
georgetkingiv is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)