Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 08:03 AM   #1028
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handiman View Post
Ok for anyone using the latest version. Instead of a folder named C:\temphandi you need to replace that with C:\handifiles I did it this way so the older version would still work and not mess with your analysts. And then you could use the new version and not affect what you have already built. You would just have to rebuild your analysts in the new version.

Hope this works.

Mike I will see what I can do about upgrading the install part.

P.S. I have been working on what I call The Handi Solution. It's a spot play and the early results seem positive. But need more testing. If it turns out good, I will then decide what to do with it.

Handi

The reason I keep telling peeps to install temphandi is because it is needed when using Handisearch.....
Handisearch is , I believe , is the key to get good factors and weights for Handifast...it has ALL the info to do statistical research without guessing what to use.....a person with statistical knowledge can analyze the numbers and come up with significant factors and weights ....
This is the brain part of the program...USE IT!!!!

Mike
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)