Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 08:31 AM   #85
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Ely, I am sure this should outrage you even though I missed your numerous post about it.....
I must of missed them all...you know the hundreds of post about interference in our election process.... ???
Please help me find your post regarding this total outrage.....

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...linton-emerges

"Ukrainian parliamentarian's release of a tape recording purporting to quote a top law enforcement official as saying his agency leaked the Manafort financial records to help Clinton's campaign".....

If not the above story, surely this one....

https://metrovoicenews.com/top-ukrai...ion-tampering/

"According to the member of parliament of Ukraine, he got the court decision that the NABU official conducted an illegal intrusion into the American election campaign,” Lutsenko said. “It means that we think Mr. Sytnyk, the NABU director, officially talked about criminal investigation with Mr. [Paul] Manafort, and at the same time, Mr. Sytnyk stressed that in such a way, he wanted to assist the campaign of Ms. Clinton.”

Carry on sir with your election meddling is and should be a total outrage to every American.... Just point me to your MANY post regarding this.... Hell, you should of even sent letters to congress regarding a special prosecutor to look into this from the American side as well....
Wow...

Great more "whatabout."

You guys are jokes... we aren't talking about Hillary Clinton in this thread we are talking about the Mueller report.

Its becoming more and more evident you folks don't actually read anything but the far-right echo chamber.

Paul Manafort is a financial criminal. Lutsenko is a throwback to both Tymoshenko and Yanukovych, you know the guy wanted in Ukraine for High Treason, regimes.

Quote:
First, Manafort and Kilimnik discussed a plan to resolve the ongoing political problems in Ukraine by creating an autonomous republic in its more industrialized eastern region ofDonbas, and having Yanukovych, the Ukrainian President ousted in 2014, elected to head that republic. That plan, Manafort later acknowledged, constituted a "backdoor" means for Russia to control eastern Ukraine.
Gee... can't imagine why the Ukrainian Government wanted Manafort to piss off...

Seriously you guys are embarrassing yourselves... 90% of what you are saying now is easily refuted in the Report you all couldn't wait to see but can't be bothered to read.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)