Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 09:03 AM   #87
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
I never said ever that I could not wait to see it.

Golf clap for you for having read the report. I don't need to. Has Trump been arrested? No, he hasn't. Is he squeaky clean? No, sir. But I can't name a President that is or was and neither can you.
NTTG has...

Finally, if you don't care you don't care. That's fine.

If your standard is being able to be charged and hauled away (It seems Mueller was punting this to Congress) then that's a far cry from squeaky clean.

This isn't Scooter Libby, Lying about Blow Jobs, or Fast and Furious... its significantly worse and much more similar to Watergate than anything.

My post was directed at NTTG and the bogus talking point he chose to bring up because he can't be bothered to read something that paints his guy in a negative light. Just like you don't seemingly care for whatever partisan reasons...

Point is the stupidity of some of these theories is easily swatted away by an existing report that 4 weeks ago was a "total exoneration" and today has proven to be anything but.

Ignorance is bliss though.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)