Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 11:16 AM   #326
Lt1

Haven't been over here in a while but it's nice to see folks here are as unhappy with the new TS interface as they are at all the other sites I'm on. I've haven't seen or heard 1 positive comment on the new one. In fact when most of us were told that TS plans to do away with the classic interface we were in shock I've called and e mailed them several times to register my dissatisfaction with their plans all of which fell on deaf ears. I do know they have received over 1000 complaints from customers. How can upper management be so oblivious to their customers?. What ever happened to the customer is always right. How can they continue down the path they have decided on and still tell the customer they are looking out for our best interest when the customers tell them they don't want it. If indeed they take the classic interface down most of the folks I know will be moving on.
Tim
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)