Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 01:24 PM   #145
Robert Fischer
clean money

good luck

Didn't have a lot of unique opinions, so I went with this crazy pk4 template.

Clueless about the 6th and 9th races. Have a logical chalky idea for both, but not a deep understanding.

In the 7th, I think there is a good chance that Rectify gets loose entering the far turn. Even if Takaful is sent, he may weaken. If Takaful is just kind of cruising back in 2nd, Rectify gets brave and it's even easier for Rectify, - although they could run a chalky 1-2, rather than mix with interesting prices like the 1 or the 7. This is one of those opinions where multis are (seemingly!) 'easier' than vertical exotics due less complexity.

8th race = my 'best' opinion. I think Vagabond should be in a good position for once. Hopefully the public jumps all over Clement's 5 Spiga, and also puts money behind the 6 Awesome Song who finished ahead of the 3 last race. Otherwise not much advantage.

Hoping to 'pick 2 winners' (maybe the 7th,8th?), and then let the silly ticket structure do the rest of the work to net a winner.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most