Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Beyer figs
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 09:24 PM   #29
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneF View Post
All I know is Mendelssohn earned ever bit of his 106. I’ve rewatched that race a few times now he was just much the best against a field of horses that I think was solid when compared to other prep races and he was under wraps at the end.

No way Justify can hang with him. I don’t care what kind of inflated number they give him for the SA derby. Sometimes just watching the race with your own eyes tells you everything you need to know ..
Lone F first off I have enjoyed your overall input. We may disagree about Justify but like you I keep watching that replay of Mendelssohn. And man that is who looks like the superhorse! Plenty of solid posters on here believe their eye test. This is one I would encourage them to watch a few times. It's not would a 5K claimer would do with a bias in his favor. And for these lightly raced bunch of 3yo's he actually does have a resume. I believe he is the real deal too.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)