Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 05:23 PM   #3
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
I'll tell you who it's not -- Erin Andrews. Easily the most overrated sportscaster in history. Her voice is annoying and she ain't all that in the looks department. Not sure why people love her. I think Leslie Visser was classy and very good at her job. I also like Suzy Kolber. She had a fun style but wasn't a ditz. Knew her stuff.

I can't believe it took so long for a reply. In fact I was reading a lot about Erin Andrews recently, no one mentions an exact name but consensus was it was Warren Sapp made her cry by insulting her. She was in her early 20's and struggling with a locker room issue and she supposedly asked him a dumb question.

So by the bolded I take it you weren't her peeping Tom in that hotel. Erin Andrews doesn't ring a bell either way for me, she definitely does not make me drool and have impure thoughts like Jayne Kennedy did and I think her reporting is middle of the road even for a female.

Phyllis George anybody? I don't remember hearing she passed away in 2020.
I think she was pretty much the ground breaker for women sportscasters.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.