Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 10:06 AM   #5845
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I did demonstrate HOW it violated the LNC. Do you need me to hold you by your little hand and walk you through it the way I walked Hcap through the "Diane is and isn't my mother" problem by breaking each segment down of the LNC and applying it to the problem? Are you this dense? Or just obtuse? I mean really...what part of my 5736 didn't you get?

Here's the Law again: A thing cannot be A and non-A at the same time and in the same respect.

Here, I'll even kick-start the breakdown for you:

a) universe = a thing
b)
c)
d)
e)

Go ahead now, you finish it, Sparky. Show us that you have a least one low watt bulb burning in your attic. Show us that there is a spark of life in some of your brain cells.
You use your meager understanding of what is "true" on the human scale, and try tu understand what is "true" on the scale of the very small and very big. In your case "MEAGER" is a huge understatement. Your lack of understanding of natural laws know now and refined since the 17th century handicaps you.

So, nor only do you limit yourself by projection of local conditions, even what you know about the local human scale natural laws is pitiful.

When one takes a tiny religious point of view about the world one becomes cosmically stuck. Looks like your scientific method you have claimed to know is stuck in the past, and part and parcel of your stuck-nens is erroneously using a wrongly applied sense of logic and law of non contradiction.

When the contradictory experimental evidence of the very small as compared to the human and very large scale was first discovered many of our greatest scientists went past many "laws of non contradiction" to try and understand the contradictory results. I mentioned Einstein and his objection to "spooky action at a distance" of quantum entanglement. Various attempts at a grand theory of everything were proposed. However until one is developed the universe itself appears contradictory. Somehow I find it difficult to believe a scientifically illiterate amateur physicist like you has solved it

Go ahead and solve the contradictions of quantum entanglement.

Last edited by hcap; 03-21-2018 at 10:08 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most