Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 12:03 PM   #7659
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You have been ducking the issue of god's justice since you flailed about mindlessly trying to JUSTIFY............

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
..1 Samuel 15

And murdering all the first born of Pharaoh

You can not. Keep flailing away.
I haven't ducked anything. I've posted my position often on these passages.

You keep conveniently forgetting that children who die without have a true knowledge of good and evil, in all probability, are with God, since God is not willing that any children should eternally perish.

As far as the older first born of Pharaoh...well, they get to stand before God on their moral record. Since the penalty for all sin is death, then they got what they deserved. Why is God unjust by giving sinners what they deserve?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom