Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 09:36 PM   #919
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Nitro,let me say again, it appears to me you have the most successful postings .
Can you post for any of the major USA tracks?.
As I’ve mentioned in the past, my only reason for posting what I believe to be worthwhile information related to HK racing is to prove a point about how effective a superior tote analysis can be. That combined with a winning betting strategy has permitted me to experience some long term success.

Unfortunately, using this sort of approach for N.A. tracks would in all likelihood be compromised for the following reasons when compared to HK racing:

1) The average small field size for races in N.A. vs. those in HK (which is about 12 entries/race).

2) Stability of the Betting pools. There may be late money being waged in the HK pools, but the odds value is not always compromised because the pools are so large. The general stability of the Win pool in particular allows for a more accurate Dutch betting when using multiple entries. Tracks in N.A with smaller fields and betting pool sizes the odds tend to fluctuate much more dramatically during the typical betting cycle and can throw even a 2-entry Dutch Win bet completely out of kilter.

Don’t get me wrong. While a Dutching approach may not work, Vertical Exotic betting does from time to time produce some very nice results (which I’ve previously demonstrated on an irregular basis).
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.