Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 06:38 PM   #29
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by equusvates View Post
Yes. But. My current large database is from Post Time Daily files and I have switched to Brisnet files and that database is very small. Equibase has been generous in providind a whole year of data for free for the purpose of encouraging people to develop applications for horse racing. I am currently in the process of creating routines to parse the data into a database. I will then run my angles through the database to generate statistics. The process is slow for me, even though they provide a schema, I like to look at every element in the XML file at least once. The problem with the Post Daily File is that there are attributes that Brisnet provides and Post Time Daily does not. In the early days of Post Time Solutions, Handicapper Daily, the original, had some errors with decimal points in the wrong place. That has since been corrected.

Oh, that WO R10 H2 disappointed.
Yep...

Ok on your building....

Probably be disappointed when the Angles are tested...but lets see when your done

thxs

Last edited by Saratoga; 04-27-2024 at 06:39 PM.
Saratoga is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)