Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 07:14 AM   #8
Teach

Race Eight:

STYLE AND GRACE broke her maiden on the grass late last November. I believe this Curlin-breed is capable of picking up where she left off. Yes, this filly has been away from the races “…for the longest time.” Yet, I still feel she’s capable of getting her picture taken. Tony Dutrow does well with turf starts. Jose Lezcano has the call.

WESTERN CURL won the only time she raced on the lawn. She broke her maiden in that one last fall at Woodbine. This Curlin-bred has had some solid recent works. I consider her a factor here. Junior Alvarado for trainer Mark Casse.

BEAUTIFUL LOVER won on the grass at GP a little less than two months ago in an MSW one-miler. This filly is most capable of hitting the board. She looks like “a player”. Chad Brown trains. Javier Castellano is in the irons.

4 She’s a Black Belt has tried the turf twice and has come up short on each occasion. This filly’s last three races have been dirt sprints. This Distorted Humor-bred is now stretching out again. This filly’s broodmare, Karate Gal, had 3 winners from 3 starters with one stakes winner and 1 turf winner. Michelle Nevin trains; Johnny V is in the irons.

MULTI STRATEGY has not been seen on the racetrack since early in December of last year. Yet, this Scat Daddy-bred is most capable of hitting the tote. She has one win in three tries on the lawn. Chad Brown trains. Irad Ortiz, Jr. is in the irons. This filly’s dam, Freeforracing was quite prolific. She had 8 winners from 9 starters and 2 stakes winners and 3 turf winners.

6 Makeme Dream won at first asking on the turf at Tampa Bay Downs in early February. This well-bred turf horse may get tested for class here. A minor award? Eric Cancel for trainer Christophe Clement.

7 Waving Flags looks out of her element here. She’s been running in dirt sprints. Yet this filly’s turf pedigree is acceptable. I admit that it would be a surprise if she graced the tote. Dylan Davis for Brian Lynch.

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)