Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 03:03 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
I'm pretty sure the "I never did" referred to his years of being a Senator, followed by years as VP when his salary was $230k/yr. Financial disclosures from 2016 showed that when he left government service in 2016, he was actually $750k in debt.

How can you defend someone who either just told a blatant lie or is showing how advanced his dementia is, you pick. How many people who draw a set salary could not tell you how much they make? Obviously Biden is one of the few senile people able to work and draw a set salary. The president of the USA has made exactly $400k a year going back over 20 years.

Got a link to the bolded, that sound like complete BS. Are you claiming he had a negative net worth or that he owed $750k on property worth much more?

Also when are you going to come clean about being a retread and who your previous screen name was? You have slipped up too many times mentioning things spoken here many years before your current sign up date. You even referenced something I said probably more than a half dozen years ago. No one who likes to hurl insults at people with opposing views constantly like you do would have lurked in silence for multiple years.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.