Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 02:42 PM   #91
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltonKelsey View Post
I'm glad ya'll appreciate how absurd it is for this feature to be out of service for so long. And no, there is zero impact as far as network resources . A single low end pc could probably handle the entire batch universe at twinspires

And how is it that Nyra Bets doesn't even have a batch capability at all?

Programmatically, this is a trivial exercise. No idea why these guys are dropping the ball.

Other parts of the sites show considerable programming chops, so that can't be it.
Considering that TS can't even display the correct win bet amounts on horses that ran at Sha Tin yesterday, how can they do something more complicated like taking batch wagers?

They're actually doing you and me a favor because we will find, or in my case have already found, a better service. Those who use TS to make wagers with bad information help give me an edge.

Plus, other services offer far more generous rebates, which also gives me an advantage over other players.

I hope TS grows their business. Informed players will make even more money from ignorant bettors if that happens.

Like Spice I won't comment anymore. It's not very smart of me to inform people about poorly run services. It kills my edge. But there is a part of me that feels like I have a duty to help my racetrack betting brethren.

That's all I have to say. Caveat Emptor. You've been warned.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most