Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 10:26 AM   #36
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Ten posts today during working hours. Tell me again how hard you work.
The hours? Try coming to work at midnight on a Monday; then Tuesday off but as like as not you were called in anyway at any time between Midnight and 9 AM. Then on Wednesday and Thursday you start anytime between 2 AM and 6 AM and it is different every week. Same with Friday. And on Friday evening you can never go out because once again you are starting at midnight and you are too tired to go out Saturday evening.

When I was a window clerk I had regular hours but I had to take a two hour lunch which meant that with travel time, I was away from home 11 1/2 hours every day. And I worked six to ten hours of overtime almost every week I was at the post office.

You would not have lasted two days as a letter carrier.

I do agree that you wear big boy pants. Very big boy.
Is there any end to your nonsense? You are now trying to claim working as a mailman is a challenging job that is beyond the abilities and dedication of the average person? WTF? I don't think half the lazy dimwits that work in the post offices around me would last two days at McDonald's.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)