Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 07:10 PM   #58
Ruffian1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonmouthParkJoe View Post
Does anyone know how many about how many times he has had a medication violation?

Where there is smoke, there is fire. The video looked certainly didn't help. And yes it is conduct detrimental to racing. But if the guy hasn't been caught doing anything illegal and the worst is that video in a bar at the track with an owner, then this is being blown out of proportion.

If he was proven to be doing something illegal than I get different tracks not wanting to accept his entries. But refusing to take them based on something like that is a bit much in my opinion.

With the utmost respect to you and Monmouth Park, a place where I cut my teeth as a groom, learned that fans had class, was applauded as I received my horse who just won the Oceanport Handicap beating Halo, which blew me away, and who loved the RBI a block outside the gate as well as Max's and the 8:15pm delivery of the form the night before there, the question I would like to ask is this.:

Back then, they went to great and I mean great lengths to make sure that anyone living there did not have a joint or a girl anywhere near their room. My room was searched at least 3 times in three months.

My question is, are they monitoring this guy as much as they monitored me and all the other backstretch employees with unannounced searches back in the 70's?

Personally, I would love to walk his barn. It would not take me more than 30 minutes to know what is going on. It's not that difficult if you know what you are looking for.

Thank you sir, in advance, for any response. I always enjoy your take on things that come up here.

Last edited by Ruffian1; 09-13-2017 at 07:12 PM.
Ruffian1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)