Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 08:32 AM   #53
Ruffian1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisket View Post
Holding a shank in roach killers should be an OSHA violation
The most famous guy in roach killers would be Bob Turk. Disco Bob could be seen at Chaps on Pulaski Hwy, across from the upscale shoe box houses in Armstead Gardens. Disco Bob had a full dance card every Saturday night.
Yep. I thought you were a Baltimore/Pimlico guy.

Preakness week and day brought the hidden personalities out in many backside people.
Trainers, and others you might see with diaper pins on their pantlegs to attach standing bandages to the horses legs after training in the morning or holes in their sweaters normally but on Preakness day the were dressed like Sonny Crockett and Richardo Tubbs. Hahaha. Who by the way, showed up for a few Preakness's in full attire and they even walked through the grandstand in step together. I could hear the theme song in my head seeing that. Lol.

Used to say to myself when I saw those backside people dressed up, " Damn, he/she cleaned up well.

Oh the stories I could tell....

Appreciate the walk back in time Bisket.
Ruffian1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.