Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TVG today
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 05:49 PM   #92
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB@BP View Post
even at 50 bucks your would be tapped after a week, not unusual to miss in those type of pools.

For the life of me I have no idea why some of the things that Andy has done at NYRA has not been done on TVG. (trips and traps, national stakes review).

There is very little time devoted to teaching new players how to actually handicap. There is very little time dedicated to how to watch race replays and see what could be learned at things that happen during a race.

There is no time spent learning about ticket construction and maximizing a strong opinion on a race.

Those infomercials must make the bank for them because an hour a week educating their existing and future customers has never really been on that network. The closest I can recall was Matt's show that recapped stakes races, think it was on Sunday nights.

rant over, sorry,
Not a rant. All good.

I do all of those things every shift I do.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)