Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Tiger Woods
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 02:18 PM   #22
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
Who would you call a target golfer? Dustin Johnson? Justin Thomas? Jason Day? Bubba Watson? Patrick Reed? Rory McIlroy? Jon Rahm? Brooks Koepka? Jordan Spieth? Rickie Fowler?

Are you suggesting that Molinari is a target golfer? If so, wouldn't you have expected that he be near the top in hitting fairways? He was only able to hit 26 of 60 fairways good for 127th in the field.
I would put both Spieth and Fowler in the 'target' group and give them the advantage on shorter courses.

Yes, Molinari is certainly a target golfer. I think at Carnoustie just off of the fairway the rough was not that bad and in most cases you would have a short club in your hands. Being on the proper side of the fairway was more important than being in the fairway.

My definition of a target golfer...... Tee2green and approach stats would be a little sharper.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)