Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 02:59 AM   #3
jay68802

Del Mar Race #4:

We Will Re Joyce Likes to win, and has the figures to back up the wins. Trainer change is a drawback, so is the distance. Will be bet, but not by me. Pass.

Cinnamon Twist Likely favorite, but the 6 months away after the claim and the drop are not good. Would not surprise me, but I will loose money if she does.

Empress of Lov Gets DVD and that is a help, also is the only horse to win in ALW company. Speed figures are mostly light but shows a couple that can compete. Second race since a break and back in 13 days. Looks to be set for a win, but I think looks are deceiving. Pass.

Atrevida Steady runner needs the speed to stop and no one else to close. That will not happen. Pass.

Bragging Rights Beat a couple of others in here in her last, but was at a lower class. has not competed at this level. Pass.

Ciao Luna Light weight is another steady runner. Might get a piece, but not a big one. No thanks.

Eskenforadrink Improving runner wired MC company in last at this distance. Trainer can keep her improving also. Bet against for me.

Pulpitinthesky Horse should really like this distance. Jockey switch is a positive. Sits a clean trip and can get by the others in the late stages. My pick.

Easter Dream Just not good enough without a lot of improvement. Pass.
jay68802 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)