Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Claustrophobia
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 12:15 AM   #17
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuss View Post
Thanks for the warm and thoughtful replies to my post.

My life is always a work in progress. I'm a veteran, (u can thank me for your freedom later) I'm hooked in with the VA. I'm on top of shit.

Doing Yoga, and back at the prayer and meditation.

I Quit drinking Whiskey and all alcohol! Can I get an Amen and a Hallelujah! If you're out there and you got the booze bug, but you're not drinking, then keep it up my brother.

My goal this week was to get off the diet coke. I was drinking 12 cans a day

I did it. I have not had a diet coke in a week. But water still taste like medicine!
I used to go through a 2 liter bottle of diet coke a day (a lot more economical than the cans) but I'm drinking more water now and am drinking about 1/2 a 2L bottle a day.Add Splenda to the atrocious Florida tap water to make it palatable.That probably interferes with the benefits of drinking the water.

Glad you're making progress on dealing with your issues.The difficulty is that these problems are very real medical issues but because they aren't tangible,others may not have the same understanding/compassion of what you are going through.Of course,it doesn't help that others exaggerate or feign symptoms of these disorders to avoid responsibilities or gain advantages and benefits.

Keep on keepin' on.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)