Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Claustrophobia
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 07:26 AM   #29
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing View Post
I'll mention two things. When I was waiting to get drafted (another story) all I could think about was that the army was going to draft me and tell me I was going to be one of the tunnel rats, the guys who were sent on underground search and destroy missions. That scared the crap out of me.

The other thing was the first time I had to do an MRI. I almost passed out. My mantra to get me through it became, just remember a few thousand people were shoved into the tube and they all came out alive. Close your eyes and remember they will let you out when it's over. Good thing since I have to do MRIs every three months for a while.

I never even let them get me all the way in. It was a double whammy I also have pretty broad shoulders that aren't in good shape, it started folding me like a taco and was uncomfortable. I got rescheduled for an open MRI which isn't the greatest but tolerable for me.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)