Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 09:50 AM   #16
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxca
You do realize that Clapper's opinion is diametrically opposed to what Obama had said about our elections being tampered with, right?
What are you babbling about? Quote where Obama said elections were not tampered with.
Quote:
But...specifically, just what SPECIFIC things did those pesky Ruskies do to actually influence the outcome of the election. What is the QUANTITATIVE proof that those diabolically clever Ruskies turned "x" amount of votes to Trump? Just how many votes did they turn. I mean...the evidence is just overwhelmingly "staggering" right? The quantitative proof should be easy to come up with.
Read the article and video I posted. We all know Clinton won the popular vote by close to 3 million, and
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
As many of us thought, Clapper confirms.....

"Less than eighty thousand votes in three key states swung the election. I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by this massive effort by the Russian."
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)