Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Clipboard
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 12:26 AM   #160
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
Nitro, just because you do not understand what I am doing does not mean that I am in an imaginary cloud...besides there is no harm in residing in imaginary clouds anyway...it is part of the creative process...the use of the imagination is befuddling to many who are uncomfortable with looking at things they do not quite understand, yet...

I will do as you say I will not reference your name...you are right, there is not need to...I only wanted to give credit where credit is due...I am looking at your wager regime and see how profitable it would be if I did indeed bet all the combinations the regime implies....I KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT BET THIS WAY, NOR AM I SUGGESTING TO OTHERS THAT THEY SHOULD BET IN ANY FASHION AT ALL...

I am using your wagering format as a starting point to explore wagering alternatives...it changes and reformulates as time goes on...

Please do not do not use personal slights when referring to my activities here...it doesn't help the creative process...have you even attempted to understand what I am doing...? It is not that tough to figure out...
You’ve apparently taken my critique personally and that’s unfortunate.

I have no desire to interrupt my thought process or decisions that involve playing this game with the distractions that you’re offering on this thread. You may call it creativity, but I call it something else.

Thanks for honoring my request
!
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement