Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 09-21-2018, 12:39 AM   #511
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
..It's safe for you, HE won't let a bolt of lightning hit you square in your big mouth.
Jesus controls lightning?
Old 09-21-2018, 12:51 AM   #512
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Jesus controls lightning?
Sure.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...g&action=click
Old 09-21-2018, 01:03 AM   #513
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Are you being serious?
Just goes to show you that you can post NONSENSE as long as it isn’t “anti-“ NONSENSE
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 01:17 AM   #514
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
Just goes to show you that you can post NONSENSE as long as it isn’t “anti-“ NONSENSE
What group is he offending? The nebulous deep-state?

On the other hand, tell us what you really think about Jews & Israel?

The "Q" movement doesn't seem to think too highly of Israel or Jews either, reading some of their posts, so maybe you have a friend in "Q"?

In fact, "Q" seems right up your ally.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-21-2018 at 01:18 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 03:58 AM   #515
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
What group is he offending? The nebulous deep-state?

On the other hand, tell us what you really think about Jews & Israel?

The "Q" movement doesn't seem to think too highly of Israel or Jews either, reading some of their posts, so maybe you have a friend in "Q"?

In fact, "Q" seems right up your ally.
1. We find common ground on 911. We both know the official story is BS and the buildings needed more “help” to fail the way they did besides just airplanes...re Bldg 7 especially, “the smoking gun” Authorities had advance knowledge that the building was “coming down” and evacuated the area while Silverstein made the “decision to pull it” due he says in the video cause they had already such a terrible loss of life...

...I’m not sure it is possible to set charges in so short a time to bring it down free-fall style...so there must have been some advance work and planning done on it before 911.

The official story say that the hyjackers were saudis...some of them even intel crew...so remind me why we went to war with Iraq for 911...? WE know why: PNAC and the Neocons.

2. It is impossible to have a conversation both here or anywhere else in America discussing Jewish power or Israel, the Israel Lobby, our foreign policy regarding Israel...The topic is TABOO...you and I both know this to be a fact...The second one even speaks the word “Jew” one is already suspect and is branded an “anti-Semite” and basically excommunicated.

Part of my frustration is that suitable language and dialogue regarding the obvious concentration of political and financial power of Jewish Elites and Israeli lobbyists in America, their phenomenal success and rise, cannot be EVEN discussed without suspicion and intolerance, and censorship. This cannot be said for any other group in America.

I harbor no hatred nor bigotry toward Jews or Israel...i’m just trying to understand the meteoric rise in our country and their exceptional status...I obviously realize that any grouping of humans is not monolithic and American Jewry appears to be very diverse...It is the elite less than 1% of this group that I am studying...What explains their power and hold on our foreign policy...?

3. With regard to “Q” I am sceptical...I only learned of this phenomenon 2 weeks ago...I find his delivery to be exceptional cryptic and odd...He is likely to be a disinformation agent...he should be more straightforward...hopefully we we learn of his real identity...i’m not against his Patriotism, but he could just as easily be a demagogue....

4. With regard to Trump...this is a very serious matter...and difficult to predict...It all hinges on the Steele Dossier...is it factual or not...? If the Steele Dossier is factual, then Trump is in vast trouble along with all involved including Russia...

If the Dossier is fiction and functioned as a weaponized take-down insurance policy against the Trump presidency...then The country is in big trouble due to a completely corrupt system....

I really don’t know at this point...and it could go either way, or contain elements of BOTH, which would be the worst case scenario, EVER...!

I personally believe the office of the Presidency has been compromised since at least JFK, if not decades earlier, maybe as early as 1900’s...

The financial giants appear to be in control of things with Central Banking System as key to understanding how that power works...It doesn’t appear to me that Trump is a pariah or complete renegade to that system, or if he is, then there are remedies to neutralize him and his policies, including tanking the economy, or going to war, among others.

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-21-2018 at 04:01 AM.
Old 09-21-2018, 08:21 AM   #516
woodtoo

Point 4: The Dossier. How can you believe the Dossier at this point? At all.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2018, 09:01 PM   #517
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

From Sept. 27th thru Oct, 3rd things are going to really start ramping up. For those of you who are on the fence or haven't bothered with "Q", go to the very first post of this thread and watch the video....I've done all I can to do, to help spread the message.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2018, 09:08 PM   #518
thaskalos

Quote:
From Sept. 27th thru Oct, 3rd things are going to really start ramping up. For those of you who are on the fence or haven't bothered with "Q", go to the very first post of this thread and watch the video....I've done all I can to do, to help spread the message.
IMO...you've gone above and beyond the call of duty.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2018, 09:11 PM   #519
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I just bought Q Bonds today.
Series GG
Old 09-26-2018, 01:55 AM   #520
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Must watch!! The real truth exposed!

http://captiongenerator.com/936012/H...-his-Anon-Army
Old 09-26-2018, 07:03 AM   #521
sammy the sage

Quote:
Must watch!! The real truth exposed!

http://captiongenerator.com/936012/H...-his-Anon-Army
I love these posts about Trump...

oh wait...not just me laughing....it's THE WHOLE planet....

As a registered independent...in which BOTH sides hate moi...like when the truth comes out...about either side gets exposed for what they are...

Last edited by sammy the sage; 09-26-2018 at 07:08 AM.
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2018, 03:52 PM   #522
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

First sign there's a problem with Kavanaugh's nomination per "Q". In this latest post, I've noticed a "past" tense usage in "We had the votes", rather than "We have the votes"......Anger is also shown by the fact that entire post is in CAPS. Looks like the gloves are going to finally come off.....Not really liking this post going forward with Kavanaugh, just being honest here.

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
29 Sep 2018 - 2:35:03 PM

REDOCT.png
https://www.c-span.org/congress/?chamber=senate📁
[1:02:40 - 1:03:35]
THE TRUTH IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
[CONSPIRACY LABEL]
WE HAD THE VOTES.
SWAMP FIGHTING BACK.
EVIL KNOWS NO BOUNDS.
PREPARE.
RED OCTOBER.
Q
Old 09-29-2018, 06:57 PM   #523
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

The state security apparatus has already couped the country...their efforts now are to prevent a nativist rebellion from dislodging them or exposing their crimes...paleoconservatives within military intelligence are in the vanguard of this rebellion fighting against the neoliberals(globalists) and the Neoconservatives(neoliberals with a gun).
Elements within the NSA are joined to paleoconservatives in their efforts to combat the CIA and FBI...Big oil and transportation side with Paleoconservatives and Trump in their attempt to clear the swamp...

Big oil is key to the struggle for dominance...when the Central Banks bogus money monopoly crashes...big oil will still be there to restart the economies of the world on a new monetary basis not controlled by the former global criminals, but a new class of well, global criminals...for once, our masters may actually change, but not the essential part, that we will still be slaves....

That is my take on it...believe what you wish...or give me your take on the current struggle...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-29-2018 at 07:01 PM.
Old 09-29-2018, 07:00 PM   #524
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
The state security apparatus has already couped the country...their efforts now are to prevent a nativist rebellion from dislodging them or exposing their crimes...paleoconservatives within military intelligence are in the vanguard of this rebellion fighting against the neoliberals(globalists) and the Neoconservatives(neoliberals with a gun).
Elements within the NSA are joined to paleoconservatives in their efforts to combat the CIA and FBI...Big oil and transportation side with Paleoconservatives and Trump in their attempt to clear the swamp...

Big oil is key to the struggle for dominance...when the Central Banks bogus money monopoly crashes...big oil will still be there to restart the economies of the world on a new monetary basis not controlled by the former global criminals, but a new class of well global criminals...for once, our masters may actually change, but not the essential part, that we will still be slaves....

That is my take on it...believe what you wish...or get me your take on the current struggle...
I think you and RR should start your own Alex Jones type website. Give the rest of us a break
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2018, 07:11 PM   #525
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I think you and RR should start your own Alex Jones type website. Give the rest of us a break
Instead of just providing your normal flip response, why don't you be original and provide your own explanation for the great divide gripping the nation...?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: