Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:37 AM   #316
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

It is official - hcap has totally lost it.
He just cannot accept ANYTHING other than his own hatred.

When you said HE defended it, I though meant him, not me.
I explained it. There was nothing to defend.
Hard to tell what you are saying - your posts are garbled, in all other threads, and typically make no sense.

So forgive me for not having a clue what goes on in your head.

Last edited by Tom; 11-01-2018 at 09:45 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2018, 10:49 AM   #317
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Veteran Republican strategist and Never-Trumper Rick Wilson joined MSNBC’s Brian Williams during “The 11th Hour” on Wednesday to discuss President Donald Trump’s claim that he can end the Constitutional guarantee of birthright citizenship by proclamation, instead of going through the process of amending the Constitution.

https://youtu.be/72hMWPegDl8
Of course, Trump can end the "guarantee" because that is not what the 12th Amendment is about.

I hope he does issue an EO then, it can wind its way through the judicial process to the Supreme Court.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:01 AM   #318
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Of course, Trump can end the "guarantee" because that is not what the 12th Amendment is about.

I hope he does issue an EO then, it can wind its way through the judicial process to the Supreme Court.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????

No.

"After the 1800 Presidential Election, the 12th Amendment was adopted to fix a flaw in the Constitution that had allowed Thomas Jefferson to tie in the Electoral College with his vice presidential candidate Aaron Burr. The election was then sent to the House of Representatives, which required 36 ballots to finally elect Jefferson president.

The 12th Amendment specifies that electors shall cast distinct votes for the president and vice president, rather than electoral votes for two men."

Any other irrelevant Chumplike questions?

Last edited by hcap; 11-01-2018 at 11:02 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2018, 12:24 PM   #319
boxcar

Quote:
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????

No.

"After the 1800 Presidential Election, the 12th Amendment was adopted to fix a flaw in the Constitution that had allowed Thomas Jefferson to tie in the Electoral College with his vice presidential candidate Aaron Burr. The election was then sent to the House of Representatives, which required 36 ballots to finally elect Jefferson president.

The 12th Amendment specifies that electors shall cast distinct votes for the president and vice president, rather than electoral votes for two men."

Any other irrelevant Chumplike questions?
Okay, okay...it's the 14th Amendment. Hang me out to dry or die...whatever floats your boat.

So, let me say it again...I hope Trump does write an EO regarding the birthright issue because then the 14th Amendment would wind up in the S.C. The 14th, then would not need to be repealed since the amendment doesn't apply to the invaders headed here.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:32 PM   #320
hcap

Quote:
Okay, okay...it's the 14th Amendment. Hang me out to dry or die...whatever floats your boat.

So, let me say it again...I hope Trump does write an EO regarding the birthright issue because then the 14th Amendment would wind up in the S.C. The 14th, then would not need to be repealed since the amendment doesn't apply to the invaders headed here.
You could have admitted you screwed up and confused a 2 for a4r without blaming your leaky boat.

Again , no EO will float your theory. Chumpy and Sanders refuse to name one "constitutional scholar" who claims it can be done.

I'll tell you one thing. I hope that "scholar can distinguish a 2 from a 4

Old 11-01-2018, 12:43 PM   #321
ElKabong

Quote:

Ironically after the fact unfortunately it highlights Chumpy's fearmongering now

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...ter-pittsburgh

Yes. When you go for unbiased news, you go to something called Alternet.org...

Did you just mention fear mongering?? Monkey see, monkey do.

Sorry you still can't comprehend the post. Maybe if you look up the word Irony, that would be a good start.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2018, 01:19 PM   #322
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabong View Post
Yes. When you go for unbiased news, you go to something called Alternet.org...

Did you just mention fear mongering?? Monkey see, monkey do.

Sorry you still can't comprehend the post. Maybe if you look up the word Irony, that would be a good start.
Still can't explain it ? Thought so.

Are you now denying this ant-Semitic SOB was out to get JEWS? and the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS).?

The SOB posted on social media just a few hours before he walked into the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh with an AR-15, he was going to kill members of a congregation that supported the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS).?

Guess what POS preznit encouraged him?

Monkey see you, and Tom defends you, as only one monkey can do for another

Last edited by hcap; 11-01-2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:13 PM   #323
boxcar

Quote:

Are you now denying this ant-Semitic SOB was out to get JEWS? and the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS).?

The SOB posted on social media just a few hours before he walked into the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh with an AR-15, he was going to kill members of a congregation that supported the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS).?

Monkey see you, and Tom defends you, as only one monkey can do for another
Obama encouraged him. Certainly wasn't Trump. He hates Trump because he felt betrayed by Trump due to all the overt support Trump has shown for Israel, including but not limited to moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:48 PM   #324
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

Guess what POS preznit encouraged him? Ely, Danny - where is your OUTRAGE! OMG! This guy is an internet tough guy! OMG!

Monkey see you, and Tom defends you, as only one monkey can do for another RED CARD! RED CARD!
I didn't defend anyone - I called out your pathetic ignorance.
There was nothing to defend.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:53 PM   #325
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
This is why off-topic must close.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:15 PM   #326
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Don't close it for some of us it's entertaining
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2018, 05:17 PM   #327
hcap

Quote:
Obama encouraged him. Certainly wasn't Trump. He hates Trump because he felt betrayed by Trump due to all the overt support Trump has shown for Israel, including but not limited to moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
ou really are losing it.

Hating Trump for not being anti-Semitic enough, does not prevent Bowwers from being a white supremacist, Nazi and anti-Semite.

Obama? Why not Hillary also?
Old 11-01-2018, 05:21 PM   #328
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Duh, how many times did Tom call Obama and Michelle a POS? For nothing.

Trump is a fearmonger er who hates immigrants. So is Bowers
Old 11-01-2018, 05:37 PM   #329
boxcar

Quote:
ou really are losing it.

Hating Trump for not being anti-Semitic enough, does not prevent Bowwers from being a white supremacist, Nazi and anti-Semite.

Obama? Why not Hillary also?
You don't read too swell, do you? Go back and read what I said.

What's the matter, is your brain permanently asleep?

Anyone with eyes in his head to read and ears to hear knows Trump is a huge supporter of Israel -- far, far more than Obama ever was whose mentor and pastor was a a hardcore antisemite whose gospel of hate was Black Liberation Theology.

You got it now!?
Old 11-01-2018, 06:15 PM   #330
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Kind of harsh but true.

Good job boxcar.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply