Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-22-2018, 04:35 AM   #196
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The danger of kissing Trump's ass

It will not work for the dorl-in-chief either
Nice to see you're softening up your language when it comes to the President.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2018, 05:25 AM   #197
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Nice to see you're softening up your language when it comes to the President.
Did not mean too.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2018, 11:14 AM   #198
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
It's only a matter of time while Mueller ties up the obvious loose ends. Like jr. and Jared at the Trump tower meeting
I wouldn't be betting any real money on Mueller and his witch hunt 'winning' anything, especially against President Trump and his family.

As I have been just about the only one on here reminding everyone that Robert Mueller is a joke and a loser, here's something to read (and I have a half-dozen other and decidedly separate examples of the incompetence and corruption of Mueller, at al, and the FBI.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/re...rticle/2623822

Quote:
Writing in the Orange County Register, Cannon reviews the dismal performance of Mueller and James Comey on the 2001 anthrax letter attacks. In the process, Cannon also reviews the New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof's part in encouraging Mueller's and Comey's focus on an innocent scientist with no experience dealing with anthrax. Cannon credits his former Los Angeles Times colleague David Willman's The Mirage Man: Bruce Ivins, the Anthrax Attacks and America's Rush to War, as the definitive account of the anthrax case.

And then there is yet another story on the anthrax case that Mueller botched up:

http://investmentwatchblog.com/fun-f...ly-sue-the-go/
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2018, 10:27 PM   #199
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
I wouldn't be betting any real money on Mueller and his witch hunt 'winning' anything, especially against President Trump and his family.

As I have been just about the only one on here reminding everyone that Robert Mueller is a joke and a loser, here's something to read (and I have a half-dozen other and decidedly separate examples of the incompetence and corruption of Mueller, at al, and the FBI.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/re...rticle/2623822

And then there is yet another story on the anthrax case that Mueller botched up:

http://investmentwatchblog.com/fun-f...ly-sue-the-go/
But he is a officer of the court and it is my bet he has informed the DOJ of crimes to which he has uncovered not related to Russian Collision. A special council is not needed, the DOJ can impanel a grand jury when the go has been established.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: