Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-06-2023, 03:34 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMONT 6-6-09 View Post

I have had two situations throughout the years living in NYC that i was attacked and it is a scary situation that i went through. However, my instincts took over and it was a knockout and a return beating i was able to deliver. Honestly, i wanted to kill the thugs. My late father had a saying "better to be alive to stand trial"...love those Brooklyn Italians.

Did you bolt or hang around for the cops? If you hung around for the cops and Alvan Bragg was DA you would probably be tried for attempted murder and your attacker set free.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2023, 04:11 PM   #17
BELMONT 6-6-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Did you bolt or hang around for the cops? If you hung around for the cops and Alvan Bragg was DA you would probably be tried for attempted murder and your attacker set free.
Learned from uncles and great uncles take care of business and get the hell out. No knocks against the police but they are forced to do their job. the difference years ago at least in East New York Brooklyn they told you to get lost.
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2023, 04:14 PM   #18
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMONT 6-6-09 View Post
Learned from uncles and great uncles take care of business and get the hell out. No knocks against the police but they are forced to do their job. the difference years ago at least in East New York Brooklyn they told you to get lost.

Words to live by. I always did that except school yard fights. No reason to leave anything to chance, especially with no witnesses or being on someone else's turf.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2023, 04:14 PM   #19
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Not unlike what they are doing in Canada to people like Jordan Peterson:

https://dailycitizen.focusonthefamil...ation-program/

Don't think for a moment that these people are NOT serious with doing that shit here.

They'll put in place a system where if you DON'T go to "reeducation" they'll freeze your bank accounts or whatever the fuck else they have planned.

People obviously don't care...people don't care about the Constitution at all, so why should this surprise anyone anymore who lives in the USA?

Dead country = dead country

plain and simple

People keep voting Democrats in (totally NOT rigged by the way), so this is what they must want
Old 10-06-2023, 05:24 PM   #20
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Over the years, over a million boys left their homes, job, farms, schools, families, morthers, to take up arms to defend this country, and gave their lives trying.

This country in not dead. Some people don't like laws, ignore the constitution, alienat people.

But I don't buy at all that it is a majority.
I don't believe nobody cares.

We are on the ropes, but they don't give up.
They fight back. They are being heard louder all
the time. When the Blacks in Chicago accused Biden
of selling them out, we get told a new wall building plan.
Coincudence? Even AOC slams Biden over the wall.

Americans don't quit.
They lose battles, but they keep coming.

And real Americans NEVER listen to a worthless bitch like Hillary. They enjoy the bump Trump will get from the cult of Clinton.
Old 10-06-2023, 05:36 PM   #21
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Not unlike what they are doing in Canada to people like Jordan Peterson:

https://dailycitizen.focusonthefamil...ation-program/

Don't think for a moment that these people are NOT serious with doing that shit here.

They'll put in place a system where if you DON'T go to "reeducation" they'll freeze your bank accounts or whatever the fuck else they have planned.

People obviously don't care...people don't care about the Constitution at all, so why should this surprise anyone anymore who lives in the USA?

Dead country = dead country

plain and simple

People keep voting Democrats in (totally NOT rigged by the way), so this is what they must want
One has to give a really deep dive into why the Congress does not function for the majority of the people instead of special interest.

Some claim money is the main problem, and there are those who will always short out the middle class. My take is there are way too many moderates who we elect as republicans. Forget this going over across the isle crap, the actual need is to hold tight and NO deals with left wing trash. That would send the President a message, you can cry but we want our Speaker and those in our party to be tough commie hating pricks who don't cry.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2023, 05:43 PM   #22
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Deep dive?
They are greedy, evil people who don't care about anyone but themselves.

The little puke, Pigpen Jerry Nadler tried to get a million bucks earmarked to widen hhis sidewalk. Maybe hustified with that fat ass he pulls around.

As long as there are no term limits, we will get nothing but the scum of the earth in office, ie, FETTERMAN, thre garbage man.

A pox on all 535 of them.