Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-10-2017, 04:34 AM   #31
hcap

Be afraid, very afraid.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-russia-238192

Behind Comey’s firing: An enraged Trump, fuming about Russia

The president deliberated for more than a week before ousting the FBI chief who was investigating Trump associates.

He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.

...Trump had grown angry with the Russia investigation — particularly Comey admitting in front of the Senate that the FBI was investigating his campaign — and that the FBI director wouldn't support his claims that President Barack Obama had tapped his phones in Trump Tower.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 05:32 AM   #32
dkithore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Comey was fired because the investigation into the connection between the Trump campaign and Russia was getting too close to the truth. It had nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.

Two things will happen now. The Russia investigation will be put on the back burner and trumped up (no pun intended) charges will be filed against Clinton.
Can you try to be less predictable? Boring as hell to hear the same drum beat. I respect free speech but can you for change be original like Tom. Just once. Please surprise us. Lol.
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 05:36 AM   #33
dkithore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Be afraid, very afraid.

The president deliberated for more than a week before ousting the FBI chief who was investigating Trump associates.

He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.

...Trump had grown angry with the Russia investigation — particularly Comey admitting in front of the Senate that the FBI was investigating his campaign — and that the FBI director wouldn't support his claims that President Barack Obama had tapped his phones in Trump Tower.
Do you guys read what Comey assured Pres. Trump three times? If you did then this Russian diatribe is waste of time. For you and the readers. No offense intended. Run you friggin swamp dwellers! Lol.

Last edited by dkithore; 05-10-2017 at 05:37 AM.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:45 AM   #34
dkithore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Total panic move by an administration so stupid, corrupt, and incompetant that they don't realize that this move only serves to turn up the fire that much hotter.
Oh please! it will turn the heat under three musketeers, sleepy shoomer, demented Belosi and crazy Maximus Waters who wants to impeach everybody that is white and disagrees with her. Lol.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:54 AM   #35
Poindexter

After this screw up Trump needs to fire himself. This was just plain stupid. He just gave the media everything they need to destroy him and day by day they will do just that. His approval rating will be down to 10% in a couple of weeks.

Been supporting Trump for quite a while, but at this point I have to wonder, who is he protecting. He is not that stupid. You don't fire the person investigating you when you have a media that 24/7 is looking to take you down. He was feeling the heat.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 06:30 AM   #36
fast4522

We get it, some of you guys are part of the resistance like Hillary said on TV. Now it is your turn to get it and become part of the new road, steamroller's are on the way. You can protest, you can squeal and shout or make noise. Make no mistake that this is but the start of a very long campaign that will not end well for YOU.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 07:03 AM   #37
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Be afraid, very afraid.

You often commented when I posted, look at you play that tuba.

Old 05-10-2017, 07:20 AM   #38
MutuelClerk

Neither side liked Comey.

Both sides suck.

Therefore I liked Comey.

If you support this move. You would have loved the Kool-Aid from Rev. Jones.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 07:22 AM   #39
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
After this screw up Trump needs to fire himself. This was just plain stupid. He just gave the media everything they need to destroy him and day by day they will do just that. His approval rating will be down to 10% in a couple of weeks.

Been supporting Trump for quite a while, but at this point I have to wonder, who is he protecting. He is not that stupid. You don't fire the person investigating you when you have a media that 24/7 is looking to take you down. He was feeling the heat.

James Comey was not part of the solution, he has proven to be part of the problem. Without him those who unmasked United States citizen's and shared with the press. Someone HAS to go to jail, political use of security apparatus for purely political reasons is a felony that has to be answered for.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:33 AM   #40
lamboguy

James Comey is on his way to start touring the world on speaking engagements. if Hillary was getting $400k to open her yap, Jimmy will get at least double to teach how to beat the system.

i only wish i was his agent
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 07:37 AM   #41
incoming

HYPOCRISY OF THE DEMOCRATS

When Comey stuck his nose into the 2016 election the Democrats fell just short of calling him a KGB agent. I thought he far exceeded his powers. But what he did point out was the corruption in the DOJ. If everything was on the up and up Mrs Clinton would have been indicted many moons ago. Who was he going to tell his suspicions too, Lynch.

Now, that Comey has been fired, something Obama should had done when he far exceeded his powers, he is the best thing since sliced cheese. I am sure there is much more to come in this saga. HYPOCRISY.....HYPOCRISY:
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 09:23 AM   #42
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Comey was fired because the investigation into the connection between the Trump campaign and Russia was getting too close to the truth. It had nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.

Two things will happen now. The Russia investigation will be put on the back burner and trumped up (no pun intended) charges will be filed against Clinton.
There will be no stoppage of any investigations. There is no Trump Putin connection, if there was a libtard would have already leaked it to their favorite newspaper.

I sure hope Clinton gets charges, she seemed to have broken many laws related to national security.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 10:22 AM   #43
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
There will be no stoppage of any investigations. There is no Trump Putin connection, if there was a libtard would have already leaked it to their favorite newspaper.

I sure hope Clinton gets charges, she seemed to have broken many laws related to national security.
People have been asked by the site owner not to use that term.Several times.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 10:24 AM   #44
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Total panic move by an administration so stupid, corrupt, and incompetant that they don't realize that this move only serves to turn up the fire that much hotter.
Only in your narrow view.

It was a swift, decisive action based on the advice of the deputy atty general Rod Rosenstein, to whom Comey directly reports.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/09/comey...osenstein.html
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 10:27 AM   #45
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Who wants to bet me that nothing...absolutely NOTHING, will come of any and all "Russia Investigations" into Trump?

I will take on all comers.

You guys have been SOOOOO WRONG on Trump since Day 1...and now you want me to start believing in your predictions?

Funny stuff.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply