Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-10-2017, 10:58 AM   #46
woodtoo

WHAT!!!! No takers. Surprise, surprise.

Comey is probably more relieved than anyone.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 11:06 AM   #47
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Who wants to bet me that nothing...absolutely NOTHING, will come of any and all "Russia Investigations" into Trump?

I will take on all comers.

You guys have been SOOOOO WRONG on Trump since Day 1...and now you want me to start believing in your predictions?

Funny stuff.
Mike, you beat me to this, which shouldn't surprise anyone.

The absolute unvarnished truth pertaining to Trump and the Russians is this (and you can go the bank -- unlike what you get from the fake GOP 'insiders' who are regularly quoted by Politico, sans attribution, of course.)

Trump and his Administration does not want the Russian story to stop coming from the Democrats and the mainstream press, their fake media partners in slime.

Why, you may ask?

(1) Trump and his administration knows there was no collusion between himself, his campaign and the Russians.

(2) Trump also knows that the Russians didn't interfere with the Election of 2016. This silliness is the dumbest fraud ever foisted on the American people -- that is, after global warming; after Hillary is more qualified to be President than Trump; after Democrats care for the little guy; after and until ... the next stupidity Democrats and liberals try to convince their dumb base on.

(3) And if you don't believe that, just remember what CIA director James Clapper -- no fan of Trump as you all know -- said. Clapper said many, many times that 'there is no evidence that the Russians interfered with the election'. Da-da, dum! (My poor attempt at a ring shot).

(4) Before long, the Democrats, their media lapdogs, and their partisan ignorant base across the USA will stop all this stupidity... along with their shrill talking points. The derangement will only end when more and more information comes out, which will most notably implicate people such as Barry Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and the $300,000 John Podesta received from the 'Russians', or the lobbying work for the Russians done by Podesta's equally anti-America brother.

The 'book' on the Russians was written, edited, and owned complete by the Democrats. Plus, their finger-prints are all over this 'Russia' story. So, let's keep this silly saga alive and kicking, please.

No one, especially Trump et al, are afraid of any investigation threat made by Chuck Schumer or Rachel Maddow, I assure you.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 11:13 AM   #48
woodtoo

May I suggest reading " RESTORING CONFIDENCE IN THE FBI "
aka termination letter to James Comey by Deputy Attorney General

Rod J. Rosenstein May 9 2017
Old 05-10-2017, 11:14 AM   #49
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I agree pretty much 100%

I'm almost convinced Trump will be a two-term president (if he wants it) after all is said and done.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 11:21 AM   #50
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
(3) And if you don't believe that, just remember what CIA director James Clapper -- no fan of Trump as you all know -- said. Clapper said many, many times that 'there is no evidence that the Russians interfered with the election'. Da-da, dum! (My poor attempt at a ring shot).

https://www.cnet.com/news/ex-intelli...russian-hacks/

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 11:38 AM   #51
woodtoo

Shrieking hysteria is not a good election strategy, at least not anymore.
"complicated business, complicated business folks"
Old 05-10-2017, 11:53 AM   #52
hcap

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...king/92514592/

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/...ector-national

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security
Release Date:
October 7, 2016
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 12:01 PM   #53
jk3521
Registered Loser

"America will collapse from within."

Joseph Stalin

I believe Russia did try to influence the election , indeed. But I doubt that Trump himself was in on it. I don't think that Trump himself knows the whole story and he may be afraid to find out the truth or afraid that America will.

One mistake he made was saying this...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/u...ails.html?_r=0

Last edited by jk3521; 05-10-2017 at 12:05 PM.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 12:03 PM   #54
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security
Release Date:
October 7, 2016
The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming.
There are not even 17 intel agencies.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:04 PM   #55
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
... $300,000 John Podesta received from the 'Russians', or the lobbying work for the Russians done by Podesta's equally anti-America brother.
Make that $30 million. But the point is still the same -- it is Podesta, his brother, the Clintons, Obama, et al, plus other Democrats that should be investigated for their treasonous relationship with the Russians. They are the ones complicit in any and all criminal activities pertaining to the 2016 Election and the 'Russians'.

I know this confuses people such as our friend Fantastic Dan and many other deranged Democrats but the 'Russia story' is owned by the Democrat Party lock, stock and ruble.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:09 PM   #56
reckless
Veteran

John Pistole

Here is my prediction on who will be named to replace Jim Comey as FBI Director... John Pistole.

Ignore all the chatter coming from the talking heads and geniuses in the main street political expert class.

This guy has the goods, the resume... and is a good friend of Mike Pence, which most certainly cannot hurt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._Pistole
Old 05-10-2017, 12:12 PM   #57
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post

Release Date:
October 7, 2016
News flash: Russia has been "hacking" elections since before Trump. Just letting you know.

They knew too, but it only became a big deal in this election...gee...I wonder why?

Because every other maneuver used to try and bring Trump down failed, and he won...this is the only bullet left in the holster at this point.

Have fun with it!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 12:14 PM   #58
Clocker

All the usual suspects here are harping on the obvious: some Russians engaged in some activity to try to influence the election. I don't think any objective person would deny that at this point. At the same time they imply, but fail to provide any evidence, that the Trump campaign was involved.

Former director of national intelligence James Clapper testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee on May 8 that there was no evidence of any improper contacts or collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians.

Speculation in the media is that Trump has wanted to get rid of Comey for some time, and that Clapper's testimony gave him the public relations cover he needed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.480e60076cc4
Old 05-10-2017, 12:15 PM   #59
hcap

It gets worse. And youse guys think "lock her up" dumbkoff is now a fair minded statesman instead of the Clinton-bshing candidate that was overjoyed when hacking the DNC was going on and even urged Russian agents to "find" Clinton's emails and release them."Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," the GOP presidential nominee said at a news conference in Miami on Wednesday. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.ee3349a38e66

FBI in agreement with CIA that Russia aimed to help Trump win White House

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the White House, officials disclosed Friday, as President Obama issued a public warning to Moscow that it could face retaliation.

Remember this?

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2017, 12:33 PM   #60
MargieRose

I am of the opinion that this surmised Trump/Putin connection by the Demos is just plain ol' BS...a thick smokescreen...and nothing more than an attempt to deflect and redirect from what is the real truth!

Just like the DNC attempted (and succeeded) to 'fix' the nomination against Bernie Sanders, the Demos are trying to do the same against Trump's presidency, now, and for good reason, in their minds...fear, fear of the real truth finally being exposed.

For example, I believe that John Podesta's e-mail account hack was done not by the Russians but by someone within the Demo party itself...someone who saw the corruption; someone with a conscience. Lest we forget, who murdered, or had murdered, Seth Rich?

With Comey being fired, the dark underbelly of the Demos have much to fear...including, especially, Hillary.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply