Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 04-30-2024, 04:49 PM   #1
wiretowire68

To Share

Since so many have been gracious enough to share coding ideas, their software they have made, or how to do things as to my point yesterday about being very gracious. I thought I would share in spirit for Mr. Pizzolla because I have not seen any rants for this year to take his place. I thought I would share V.C. 2.1 with the members on here of how Valuecapper came out for the derby. My snipping tool can only go as far as the lowest part of the arc and shows only Grand Mo the First... missing are Domestic Product, West Saratoga, the two Japanese horses. the scratched Encino, the added. Epic Ride. If you want to take a look at it under the line final line of any type of contention. I can just ask and will snip another picture of it.

As you can see, VC can now have the Black Magic Numbers added to the Valuecapper page and you can switch windows straight to Black Magic Window.

The odds bias based is at Neutral, it throws Catching Freedom as the first two horses with gap if you switch to a Late Bias.. I disagree HAL which goes as a hard race off a layoff for Stronghold as I believe he has ample time to recover and be ready...With Encino out now it takes another E horse out of the equation which with the proper brake and if does run his race, Fierceness could really set set it up for an easy just off the pace in order to pounce based on these numbers. It really will come down to the break and if horses in here not deemed under their typical running style or horses like Dornoch, Track Phantom, West Saratoga really decide to push the first two calls. More than likely Dornoch will have to based on that inside post. If any other pictures wanted of this.. like the Accupressure scenario or the Black Magic.. just ask.

Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2024-04-30 155610.png (71.8 KB, 35 views)
wiretowire68 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2024, 06:00 PM   #2
Saratoga

I'm SHOCKED

Your not asking or complaining .....

You'll never be a MP replacement....

Saratoga is online now   Reply With Quote Reply