Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-08-2018, 12:12 AM   #1711
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
For once... after looking at this lackey... and this move today...

Mueller may have the goods... and they may know it.
at least Schiff knows it

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-08-2018, 12:26 AM   #1712
fast4522

Shiff for brains knows even less than a hamster running around a wheel, what is clear is this was a fight between globalist and nationalism. The globalist investments that will be lost may be more than the current national debt.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-08-2018, 01:57 AM   #1713
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
What fight? The DoJ enforces the subpoenas.
Aren't you forgetting the abuse of power Nixon tried?

I know Chumpy wants the DOJ to personally defend him.
Not gonna happen
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-08-2018, 02:04 AM   #1714
hcap

Quote:
Actually it is the President that is untouchable.

You and boxcar are a sever disappointment outside of the religious threads.

Stick to unverifiable dogma. You guys will be correct more often, and oh yeah take fact-free Tom with you

Old 11-08-2018, 02:23 AM   #1715
hcap

Quote:
Can't put anything past you.
You have already been totally wrong starting this thread claiming Mueller has NO authority. Where do you get this stuff from? I'm not up om alt right echo-chamber bullshit websites with distinct touches of religious right whimpering.

It is clear Mueller has the authority and has been successful all along in indicting foreign and domestic goniffs.

There may be a constitutional crisis coming worse than Watergate. Personally after watching King Donald the False's press conference yesterday, it may be wise to evoke the 25th amendment to put him out of his misery.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:56 AM   #1716
hcap

Quote:
There may be a constitutional crisis coming worse than Watergate. Personally after watching King Donald the False's press conference yesterday, it may be wise to evoke the 25th amendment to put him out of his misery
He was like a wounded cornered animal. His condition should be clear to anyone with a brain. And it seems he is only going to get worse.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:59 AM   #1717
hcap

Old 11-08-2018, 03:02 AM   #1718
hcap

Old 11-08-2018, 03:29 AM   #1719
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

On the one hand, we have hcap posting and reposting John F'in Dean saying "THIS IS WORSE THAN NIXON"...."THIS IS 10x WORSE THAN NIXON"....BURR HERR HURR HERR HURRR HERR HURRR...lol

On the other hand, you have ely saying he still believes Trump didn't do anything illegal.

What a disconnect amongst two of the most prominent and COMBATIVE never-Trumpers on this board.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:25 AM   #1720
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
On the one hand, we have hcap posting and reposting John F'in Dean saying "THIS IS WORSE THAN NIXON"...."THIS IS 10x WORSE THAN NIXON"....BURR HERR HURR HERR HURRR HERR HURRR...lol

On the other hand, you have ely saying he still believes Trump didn't do anything illegal.

What a disconnect amongst two of the most prominent and COMBATIVE never-Trumpers on this board.
In regards to Russia and based on what we know... yeah I don't think he did.

In regards to other criminal activity... I'm confident of it and that there is a indictment waiting for him.

More convinced by the day and really convinced now that the walls are closing in on him.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-08-2018, 08:54 AM   #1721
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
In regards to Russia and based on what we know... yeah I don't think he did.

In regards to other criminal activity... I'm confident of it and that there is a indictment waiting for him.

More convinced by the day and really convinced now that the walls are closing in on him.
Losing our religion are we Ely

More convinced than EVAH PTrump did something criminal. But you just cant quite pin it down to an actual event or crime he did.

I'm more convinced than EVAH that you the once mighty king of PA off topic are a FAKE in more ways than a million.

You are Jim Acosta.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-08-2018, 08:57 AM   #1722
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Losing our religion are we Ely

More convinced than EVAH PTrump did something criminal. But you just cant quite pin it down to an actual event or crime he did.

I'm more convinced than EVAH that you the once mighty king of PA off topic are a FAKE in more ways than a million.

You are Jim Acosta.
Well there was the NYT article showing countless examples of Tax Fraud. The fact his "fixer" has entered a plea and several of his friends have turned States' Witness to the NY AG Office.

Its amazing how you guys completely ignore these facts but get your feathers all ruffled at a Gateway Pundit conspiracy twitter was able to solve in about 2 hours.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-08-2018 at 08:58 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-08-2018, 09:26 AM   #1723
hcap

Quote:

Ely may think Trump is way too stupid to collude, I om the other hand think his greed, avarice and pride make it possible no matter how stupid he is. Then again there is obstruction of justice

Obstruction of justice is in plain sight. Firing Sessions is an example. Remember although the preznit may dump any one in thed executive branch, doing it with CORRUPT motives will not fly

First Comey, now Sessions.

If Trump exercises his power — even his lawful power — with a corrupt motive of interfering with an investigation, that’s obstruction.

Last edited by hcap; 11-08-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:27 AM   #1724
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:

Disconnect?

Divergent thinking I say.

Unlike the pro Trump crowd here who believe that The Donald pees champagne and craps gold, that losing the House of Representatives is a good thing for him and that being involved in four bankruptcies is not a sign of business incompetence but rather sound financial acumen.

That's my two cents.And here's your change back.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-08-2018, 09:31 AM   #1725
woodtoo

Anyone that knows Trump never drinks warm champagne.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply