Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-05-2018, 01:18 AM   #2221
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
If the six, count em, six investigations were as shallow and superficial as this last one, no wonder they didn't find anything!
It is so disturbing to see so many current day democrats criticize a great American institution like the FBI these days...

ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 01:56 AM   #2222
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Old 10-05-2018, 07:00 AM   #2223
boxcar

Quote:
If the six, count em, six investigations were as shallow and superficial as this last one, no wonder they didn't find anything!
Are you casting aspersions upon the competence of the FBI? Very unpatriotic of you.

(On the other hand, you might have something there. This could account for why Mueller hasn't been able to get anything on Trump all these many months.)
Old 10-05-2018, 07:08 AM   #2224
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
I'll bet some people looked up Matthew 7:2.I'd thought getting others to read the Bible would get you excited.

Some people don't appreciate it when you try and spread the Good News.

And I didn't even have to resort to insults to make my point.
And I bet you you don't have first clue what Jesus is talking about because you ignore the context of the passage itself and of all scripture. Get up to speed on Jn 7:24 and when you think you know something, come on over to the Religion thread.

Oh yeah...one other thing: YOU have JUDGED Kavanaugh guilty, correct? And you have JUDGED Ford as being the paragon of truth, yes? Just askin'....

Last edited by boxcar; 10-05-2018 at 07:13 AM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 07:11 AM   #2225
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
It is so disturbing to see so many current day democrats criticize a great American institution like the FBI these days...

Yeah...weird, huh? Who woulda thunk the dimwits would be such shallow, fickle turncoats when all these months they've been defending the FBI?
Old 10-05-2018, 08:02 AM   #2226
lex

Quote:
Are you really this wedded to your political party? Kavanaugh used to carry the nuclear codes and has been checked inside and out but what, you want them to talk to every single person that ever drove by Yale or something?

Democrats have gone full on Roger Stone with these allegations and they don't even have the shame to use a hatchet man to do it.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 08:18 AM   #2227
chadk66

The most enjoyable part is watching the dems come apart at the seams once again. It was only two short years ago they went completely off the cliff and now once again. This kind of stuff usually costs a lot of money to watch. And now turning on the FBI, the very agency they have stood by like rocks . hysterical I tell ya. So I take it the left will applaud Trump when he fires good old Rod
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 09:21 AM   #2228
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 09:34 AM   #2229
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 09:39 AM   #2230
formula_2002
what an easy game.

HAVING TO DETERMINE IF 1 OR TWO VOTES WILL DETERMINE WHO WILL BE VOTED TO A LIFE TIME POSITION ON THE SUPREME COURT LEAVES MUCH TO BE RECKON WITH.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 10:17 AM   #2231
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
HAVING TO DETERMINE IF 1 OR TWO VOTES WILL DETERMINE WHO WILL BE VOTED TO A LIFE TIME POSITION ON THE SUPREME COURT LEAVES MUCH TO BE RECKON WITH.
Do you really think so when the dims are block voting? I can't wait to see what happened next month and hope it is a repeat of 2 years ago.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 10:27 AM   #2232
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post

Aaaaand BOOM! goes the dynamite.

Kav voted in or not, this will be a stench on Dems they won't be able to wash off for several years.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 10:46 AM   #2233
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Really? The dimwits support, condone and approve of lying? I'm shocked. (But then again...we have more proof that moral relativists are more likely than not to justify their ends by their means.)
Old 10-05-2018, 11:02 AM   #2234
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
. Get up to speed on Jn 7:24 and when you think you know something,come on over to the Religion thread.
No thanks ,my parents told me to never get in a car with a strange man.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 11:11 AM   #2235
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
No thanks .
I didn't think so.