Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 06-04-2017, 02:58 PM   #3616
green80

5th RACE TOTTIE ROYER 50-1 ML

He's won as many as anybody else in the race. Throw out that last race and he was right there 2nd back @ 80/1.
Old 06-04-2017, 06:17 PM   #3617
oughtoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by green80 View Post
Still tracking Ponypicker at Louisiana Downs, now have 113 races logged. The 123 method is showing a -10% roi and the BOSS method has a -6% ROI. That is playing every race with no handicapping and still beating the take. If you were the least bit selective in your bets I think these would produce a winning ROI. Just hitting the button and betting the whole card takes about 5 min. Doesn't get any easier than that.
Don't know if you have research or can only the picks that were 6-1 or 8-1 morning line and higher. If these would bring up a high ROI.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:00 PM   #3618
green80

I don't have that info but I have been playing the ones that are 2/1 and higher and have better results. I get a lot of hits in the $6-$12 range, hate to miss those.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:25 PM   #3619
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by green80 View Post
5th RACE TOTTIE ROYER 50-1 ML

He's won as many as anybody else in the race. Throw out that last race and he was right there 2nd back @ 80/1.
That 2-back race caught my attn too. Swear I'm getting tired of the same trainers winning--with their horses bet down the last minute. My horse I posted on the Belmont board--BIG PLAY...didn't stand a chance against that Ward horse--the one that got hammered.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:49 AM   #3620
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

If anyone liked my website (besides me) better get a last look. I'm making a new WordPress site. I swear I thought the current one was very cool...but when you start getting phone calls---from people AT YOUR SITE...and can't find how to order a program--something has to change.

I had a pro take a look at my site. Said it looks like Andy Warhol threw up. I did want an honest opinion--and got one. All my 2nd-rate paint shop graphics are all going. I spent days making those, man.

I thought what would be really cool....and EMD I know you read every word on here...I thought it would be cool if you phot-shopped a winning pick-6 ticket for me. Maybe 100K winning.

I would do it myself, but I honestly don't know Adobe like that....how to get the numbers all lined up perfectly. I tried but it looked too fake. Think about it, at least. 💡

Guess I'll be taking a break for a couple days--nothing going on with the races anyway. I am starting to really dislike Belmont--and Santa Anita.

later

-NCG

(you wont get to see these anymore)

Old 06-05-2017, 10:57 AM   #3621
oughtoh

I, for one, did not have any problem getting around your website. Getting something fresh will probably be good for business. Wish you the best of luck with your website.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:02 PM   #3622
Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
If anyone liked my website (besides me) better get a last look. I'm making a new WordPress site. I swear I thought the current one was very cool...but when you start getting phone calls---from people AT YOUR SITE...and can't find how to order a program--something has to change.

I had a pro take a look at my site. Said it looks like Andy Warhol threw up. I did want an honest opinion--and got one. All my 2nd-rate paint shop graphics are all going. I spent days making those, man.

I thought what would be really cool....and EMD I know you read every word on here...I thought it would be cool if you phot-shopped a winning pick-6 ticket for me. Maybe 100K winning.

I would do it myself, but I honestly don't know Adobe like that....how to get the numbers all lined up perfectly. I tried but it looked too fake. Think about it, at least. 💡

Guess I'll be taking a break for a couple days--nothing going on with the races anyway. I am starting to really dislike Belmont--and Santa Anita.

later

-NCG

(you wont get to see these anymore)

I just perfected my press to begin counterfeiting those to sell on the black market.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:16 PM   #3623
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
I just perfected my press to begin counterfeiting those to sell on the black market.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:03 AM   #3624
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
You want ketchup with those hater tots?
Old 06-06-2017, 11:40 AM   #3625
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Happened to catch the last two races @ Delaware yesterday.

The 9th...the even-money favorite won--nothing unusual.

The 10th I didn't pay attn to...they were arabians, or appaloosas or large dogs, Im not sure -- wasn't watching. I'm not positive, but I think this happened very late in the betting.

I just glanced up and saw the 6 horse (or whatever) 1-9 on the board. He started to draw away at the end--and took a funny step yards from the wire--I know whoever it was that dumped a quarter million on this horse to show....must have almost had a heart attack.

Nothing happened though--he went on to win drawing away.

Old 06-06-2017, 12:30 PM   #3626
green80

You have to hit over 95% of those bridge jumper show bets to make any money and I for one don't think it can be done. Even if they are playing for the rebates, most rebate shops don't pay on a negative pool. When you see this situation find another horse or horses to make a show bet on and maybe the 1/9 runs out.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:09 PM   #3627
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Sorry if this is hard to read--it's normal size on my computer---that's weird.

Anyway this is about a 10th of the ways you can Handicap with PLATINUM. There are E-1, E-2, LATE, ABILITY, SPEED BLAST etc...plays that I could take up pages on this forum showing you. That's why I call it "THE HANDICAPPER'S SPOT PLAY TOOL BOX. I don't normally give refunds--mainly because once you download to your computer---you really can't return it. This is standard with digital downloads.
Til this weekend--anyone ordering PLATINUM...or any of my programs---if you aren't happy with it--just say the word--instant pay pal refund--NCG

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 06-06-2017 at 01:18 PM.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:32 PM   #3628
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Let me try again--okay now you get the full-on giant pic LOL. This is of course the great FINGER LAKES (serious--the slots are fantastic!)

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-06-2017 at 02:06 PM.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:57 PM   #3629
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

The horse that won the 2nd @ FLX -I'LL BE AT THE BAR is amazing. He Has NO SPEED at all. Usually these horse have a hard time winning at all--this one is now 5 for 8 in srints--9 for 21 lifetime. Every one of those 21 races were at FLX.

He wins at routes, sprints, off layoffs....this is just one bad-ass horse.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:07 PM   #3630
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Let me try again--okay now you get the full-on giant pic LOL. This is of course the great FINGER LAKES (serious--the slots are fantastic!)

If you want images like this to display at full size, you should upload them as attachments. If you simply hotlink to them, and they are big enough to "blow out" the board, then it will be resized down and you probably won't like the result.
Closed Thread