Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-08-2024, 04:39 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Meet Biden's chief economic adviser

No wonder...lol

Old 05-08-2024, 05:35 PM   #2
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Clear as mud
Old 05-08-2024, 06:21 PM   #3
porchy44

The word "econonomic" definitely should not be in his title anywhere.
porchy44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2024, 12:30 PM   #4
Stevecsd2

Yet, he was very confused. The MMT he was talking about is "modern monetary theory" (Otherwise knows as bullshit). Yeah, just let the government print all the money it wants to to cover the endless spending that the big spenders want. The will lead to great prosperity (/sarc). In the next 10 years with the insolvency of Social Security & Medicare looming we'll see how well MMT works out.

https://www.investopedia.com/modern-...ry-mmt-4588060

Last edited by Stevecsd2; 05-09-2024 at 12:31 PM.
Stevecsd2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2024, 01:20 PM   #5
headhawg
crusty old guy

So picture this. You want to straighten out your finances and plan for the future. You go to a financial services company. And Bernstein is the guy you discuss your finances with. I don't know about you but after 30 seconds of his jibber-jabber I'm saying "thanks for your time" and I get up and leave. Biden must love idiots in his administration -- he must think it makes him look smarter.

Bernstein is a former social worker and his major as an undergrad was in music. And this qualifies him as an economic advisor how? I don't understand how anyone with half a brain can support Biden or anyone in his administration. Trump is no prize but my economic life was much better when he was prez. And there weren't any wars. Anyone ready to vote Biden again is better off with a write-in candidate: Jack Mehoff.
Old 05-09-2024, 01:32 PM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Any Jack would be better than the Jack ASS we have now.

Wonder how much he got from Iran for selling out Israel.
Old 05-09-2024, 02:05 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
So picture this. You want to straighten out your finances and plan for the future. You go to a financial services company. And Bernstein is the guy you discuss your finances with. I don't know about you but after 30 seconds of his jibber-jabber I'm saying "thanks for your time" and I get up and leave. Biden must love idiots in his administration -- he must think it makes him look smarter.

Bernstein is a former social worker and his major as an undergrad was in music. And this qualifies him as an economic advisor how? I don't understand how anyone with half a brain can support Biden or anyone in his administration. Trump is no prize but my economic life was much better when he was prez. And there weren't any wars. Anyone ready to vote Biden again is better off with a write-in candidate: Jack Mehoff.

It is a shocker if one of them even sounds close to having close to average intelligence. Some of them do have what looks like a decent educational background, but it doesn't translate to even having a whiff of competence
in the job they were appointed to. I still want to see someone beat out Secretary of the Department of the Interior, Deb Haaland for the biggest idiot in the Biden administration. I am flabbergasted when she has zero answers to even the simple questions when testifying before committees. Just the time I have spent researching the truths about the green energy debate I have learned enough to answer most of the questions that tongue tie her dumb ass. The Dept of the Interior website is chalk with misinformation, lies, and far behind on updating ongoing projects. She was questioned once about a green energy project in the planning for a windmill farm. She seemed utterly confused when the questions she could not answer were answered for her. She obviously did not know what a KWH, MWH, and GWH were. How in the hell could someone pimping green electricity not know what those stood for?

It does not take a group of assistants working hard to compile questions to stump her dumb ass. I could do it off the top of my head and I am no expert. I think she does check a DEI box for being a Native American female.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2024, 02:07 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Any Jack would be better than the Jack ASS we have now.

Wonder how much he got from Iran for selling out Israel.

Or it could be jackasses. Who knows who or whom is running the country? It is not a guy who shakes hands with ghosts and takes orders from the Easter Bunny.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2024, 02:14 PM   #9
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The plural of "Jack Ass" is "democrats. "
Old 05-09-2024, 08:56 PM   #10
Mulerider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecsd2 View Post
Yet, he was very confused. The MMT he was talking about is "modern monetary theory" (Otherwise knows as bullshit). Yeah, just let the government print all the money it wants to to cover the endless spending that the big spenders want. The will lead to great prosperity (/sarc). In the next 10 years with the insolvency of Social Security & Medicare looming we'll see how well MMT works out.

https://www.investopedia.com/modern-...ry-mmt-4588060
MMT = Magic Money Tree