Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 07-25-2019, 09:10 AM   #376
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Russ View Post
Anyone else noticing that data is missing for pace and speed figs for the Ultimate pdf files? Looks like its missing from July 15th and later dates.
Looks like its the same to me....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (223.0 KB, 22 views)
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 10:10 AM   #377
Big Russ

It for every track I downloaded in the last week for running lines July 15th and later. So any runner with a running line from July 15th and later.
Big Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 11:24 AM   #378
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Russ View Post
It for every track I downloaded in the last week for running lines July 15th and later. So any runner with a running line from July 15th and later.
OK...got you....

Maybe theres a week buffer period until all stats are verified before it goes in

a horse coming back in a week is rare these days and you caught a few

I guess...
Old 07-25-2019, 01:17 PM   #379
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Something quite upsetting has been happening to me on Twinspires for the last week or so. When I submit my wager while using the express/pro interface, the bet is slow in being processed...and I am told to wait, while a little wheel turns to show me that the bet is in transit. But the wheel never stops spinning, the bet is never recorded...and the only way to bypass this is to log out and log back in again, which leads to getting shut out of the pool. And, no...my internet and my computer are not to blame. This has been happening to me about twice a day...and it's causing me considerable aggravation. Anybody else here experiencing this?
I am happy to report that Twinspires has taken measures to correct the above problem which I first complained about here some 6 months ago. Now, when you try to place a wager after being logged onto the website for a certain number of hours...you get a pop-up tab telling you right away that you've been unceremoniously timed out of the website. You still need to re-log onto the website, thus running the risk of getting shut out of your bet...but at least you no longer need to just sit there wondering if your wager is in transit, or not. Better than nothing, I guess.
Old 07-25-2019, 08:22 PM   #380
Big Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
OK...got you....

Maybe theres a week buffer period until all stats are verified before it goes in

a horse coming back in a week is rare these days and you caught a few

I guess...

I see that the problem has been resolved, so I must say that it was repaired in less than 24 hours after I chatted with customer service. I'll give credit when credit is do.
Big Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2019, 03:25 AM   #381
thaskalos

There is a problem that I am experiencing with Twinspires...and I am wondering if others have noticed the same. As the horses were going to post for Woodbine's 1st race today...the Express/Pro interface had the track condition listed as "Fast"...and the turf listed as "None". I had to double-check to see if the race was indeed on the turf...and the "None" indication remained posted even after the race went off. I didn't notice when it was finally changed to "Firm". And, in another race at a track which I can no longer remember...a -horse was listed on the interface tote-board as a scratch...even though the horse participated in the race.

Another recent peculiarity with the site is that the record-keeping of the bets is no longer as timely as it once was. The night's racing has been over for hours...and yet only a portion of my wagers is listed on the site's wager log...and the listed result of my day's play is nowhere near what it actually was.

Last edited by thaskalos; 08-22-2019 at 03:39 AM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2019, 06:35 PM   #382
thaskalos

At this very instant at Penn National, 2nd race...the Twinspires interface has the track listed fast and the turf firm...whereas the track feed has it as sloppy, and the races OFF the turf. I don't get it.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:12 PM   #383
trifecta

Quote:
At this very instant at Penn National, 2nd race...the Twinspires interface has the track listed fast and the turf firm...whereas the track feed has it as sloppy, and the races OFF the turf. I don't get it.
Same here. Fast and Firm on Twinspires.
trifecta is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2019, 09:01 PM   #384
molson721

Quote:
There is a problem that I am experiencing with Twinspires...and I am wondering if others have noticed the same. As the horses were going to post for Woodbine's 1st race today...the Express/Pro interface had the track condition listed as "Fast"...and the turf listed as "None". I had to double-check to see if the race was indeed on the turf...and the "None" indication remained posted even after the race went off. I didn't notice when it was finally changed to "Firm". And, in another race at a track which I can no longer remember...a -horse was listed on the interface tote-board as a scratch...even though the horse participated in the race.

Another recent peculiarity with the site is that the record-keeping of the bets is no longer as timely as it once was. The night's racing has been over for hours...and yet only a portion of my wagers is listed on the site's wager log...and the listed result of my day's play is nowhere near what it actually was.

Woodbine has an inner and an outer Turf so you have to check which Turf Track is off. I found that out the hard way.
molson721 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2019, 09:18 PM   #385
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson721 View Post
Woodbine has an inner and an outer Turf so you have to check which Turf Track is off. I found that out the hard way.
It isn't just that...Twinspires is really pissing me off lately. Yesterday I got shut out of a winning bet at Penn National because the Twinspires interface had listed the race at 1 minute to post...even though the race had already started. In this, the age of "automation"...it's inexcusable for an ADW to make blunders like these.
Old 09-13-2019, 09:27 PM   #386
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
It isn't just that...Twinspires is really pissing me off lately. Yesterday I got shut out of a winning bet at Penn National because the Twinspires interface had listed the race at 1 minute to post...even though the race had already started. In this, the age of "automation"...it's inexcusable for an ADW to make blunders like these.
Why arent you listening to the live stream...
Old 09-13-2019, 09:28 PM   #387
thaskalos

Quote:
Why arent you listening to the live stream...
Why is that any of your business?
Old 09-13-2019, 09:51 PM   #388
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Why is that any of your business?
It isnt...its a solution...
Old 09-13-2019, 10:01 PM   #389
thaskalos

Quote:
It isnt...its a solution...
I play all the tracks at the same time...and I expect my ADW to promptly and accurately report to me the track conditions and the minutes-to-post of the tracks that I am interested in. Am I asking for too much?
Old 09-13-2019, 10:06 PM   #390
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
I play all the tracks at the same time...and I expect my ADW to promptly and accurately report to me the track conditions and the minutes-to-post of the tracks that I am interested in. Am I asking for too much?
For Twinspires...it is....