Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 10:08 AM   #1
hcap

Trump is so over

I am going to repeat my last post on the "2016 Presidential Election Map" thread. Now that the conventions are done notwithstanding a major news event, the buffoon is done as the debates are up next assuming of course he doesn't scurry off and hide. (Which also will doom his orange ass).......
.................................................. ........................
post #118

As we thought all along the orange buffoon is shooting blanks. From FiveThirtyEight

Who will win the presidency?

Chance of winning

Hillary Clinton

64.8%

Donald Trump

35.1%
FiveThirtyEight
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ction-forecast/

It is apparent that the RNC only got a blip.

Americans More Positive About Democratic Than GOP Convention

From Gallup

http://www.gallup.com/poll/194084/a..._campaign=tiles

Story Highlights

44% view Democratic Party more favorably after convention
35% were more positive about GOP after its convention
Clinton's acceptance speech rated better than Trump's

I predict this is the beginning of the end for the buffoon. His F.U. policy has turned and is biting him in the ass, and even he he is beginning to realize it.

Now he is trying to duck the presidential debates----knowing damn well he will be obliterated.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...ntial-challenge

Trump: 'I'm Afraid' The General Election's 'Gonna Be Rigged'

At a Monday campaign event in Columbus, Ohio, Donald Trump teed up for a potential challenge to the integrity of the fall general election, an escalation of his rhetoric about the "rigged" primary system.

"I'm afraid the election's gonna be rigged, I have to be honest," Trump told the crowd.

Trump is pathetic and will lose big time..
Old 08-02-2016, 10:20 AM   #2
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Not sure that he's done, but it now appears that Pence is running against him!
Old 08-02-2016, 10:28 AM   #3
Clocker

Thank the gods, a brand new and exciting Trump thread just in time. The other dozen or so were getting so repetitive. That's what we need around here, fresh blood.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:57 AM   #4
_______
Veteran

Ah, the euphoria of the convention bounce. The robo-Trumps had theirs last week with ridiculous posts about how he would never look back. Why shouldn't you have your moment in the sun?

If history is any guide this too will pass. But, of course, we haven't has a candidate choosing to campaign against a gold star family instead of their opponent in the past. So who knows?
Old 08-02-2016, 10:59 AM   #5
Jess Hawsen Arown

The liberal lies just keep on coming.

The desperation of the Hillary apologists is so entertaining. But who can blame them if they only focus on the liberal media.

Hillary Clinton calls the mother of one of the Benghazi victims a liar -- as seen on her interview with Chris Wallace.

While Trump goes after the Democratic Party for using the parents of a war victim (a war he had nothing to do with) for political purposes -- never calling either of them liars -- and this is liberal media news 24/7.

As usual, the libloons have no idea why Trump is so wildly popular because most of America sees through the bias.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:02 AM   #6
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______
Ah, the euphoria of the convention bounce. The robo-Trumps had theirs last week with ridiculous posts about how he would never look back. Why shouldn't you have your moment in the sun?

If history is any guide this too will pass. But, of course, we haven't has a candidate choosing to campaign against a gold star family instead of their opponent in the past. So who knows?
While disjointed, his speech was effective. Since the speech, he has reverted back to the thin-skinned egomaniac. That doesn't play well with principled Republicans or indy's...and there goes the goodwill built up at the convention.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:08 AM   #7
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
While disjointed, his speech was effective. Since the speech, he has reverted back to the thin-skinned egomaniac. That doesn't play well with principled Republicans or indy's...and there goes the goodwill built up at the convention.
Seems you are not commenting on Hillary calling the mother of a murder victim in Benghazi A LIAR, but focus on Trump's legitimate comments about how the Democrats manipulated the parents of a war hero and make it seem he is attacking the parents.

I'd say you are another victim of the liberal media success story.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:11 AM   #8
Tor Ekman

For a guy that proclaims to not want to be in the spotlight, that Gold Star dad is sure giving a lot of interviews.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:13 AM   #9
Jess Hawsen Arown

Some interesting stories have been coming out about his past relationship with the Clintons.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:23 AM   #10
hcap

Quote:

I repeatedly said to the robo-Trumps to wait a few weeks until the polls came in for the dems before they proclaimed victory. It seems that only one week was needed

And my larger point is that Trump will get clobbered big time in the debates one on one with Clinton, the next stage of the race.
Assuming he shows.

And considering his very UN-presidential responses re:
Gold Star Mothers,
Fire marshals
NFL
downright lies about the Koch brothers NOT supporting him.....

I see no Trump winning path to the electoral or popular vote

Last edited by hcap; 08-02-2016 at 11:27 AM.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:53 AM   #11
hcap

I am not sure I am the first poster to declare Trump the looser by an overwhelming margin.

Anyway today Aug 2 nd 12 pm est I so declare.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:54 AM   #12
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Thank the gods, a brand new and exciting Trump thread just in time. The other dozen or so were getting so repetitive. That's what we need around here, fresh blood.
Mr. "Independent", I don't recall this kind of sarcasm from you when Obama and/or H. Clinton are being bombarded with negative threads around here.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:57 AM   #13
_______
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
I am not sure I am the first poster to declare Trump the looser by an overwhelming margin.

Anyway today Aug 2 nd 12 pm est I so declare.
Sorry. I have posted repeatedly that Trump has NEVER been on a trajectory to win the White House.

In those exact words.
Old 08-02-2016, 12:05 PM   #14
hcap

Quote:
Sorry. I have posted repeatedly that Trump has NEVER been on a trajectory to win the White House.

In those exact words.
Ok, I stand corrected. But did you claim a democratic landslide?
Old 08-02-2016, 12:10 PM   #15
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Mr. "Independent", I don't recall this kind of sarcasm from you when Obama and/or H. Clinton are being bombarded with negative threads around here.
It warms my heart to know that Mr. "Knee-jerk Democrat" cares enough to track my every move.