Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 07-23-2017, 09:50 AM   #1
KidCapper

Del Mar Day 5 Sunday 7-23-17 (ONE HORSE per race for meet)

It's been a rather inauspicious start to this meet long attempt as I head into day 5. Here's the results to date so far:

3 winners from 34 races.
Bet $68
Ret $49
Net -$19.

Just listing ONE HORSE for each race with a couple reasons why I like the runner. I'm going to attempt to pick one runner and track my results for every race of the meet. On to Sunday:

Race -1 The 1st time starter for Mandella abd Fox Hill looks to have a little talent in the mornings. 3-1 to kick off Sunday.

Race -2 The Stretches out off 2 sprints to qualify for the 2 sprints to route run today. Jock switch to Chantel. Has speed to lay close at a juciy 6-1 on the line.

Race -3 The Won a confidence builder last out at SA for Glatt. Stevens stays up for the ride today and owns a win over this turf course. 5-1 on the ML.

Race -4 The 3rd time off the layoff for O'Neil a 17% trainer move. Toss in another 18% with the blinkers back on today. Ran a credible effort last out with the bad start. Love this 8-1 price on the ML.

Race-5 The May be back to back race winners for the O'Neil barn here. Drops into the claiming ranks for the 1st time and trainer hits at 22% with the move. Bejarano up for the ride today. 9-2 seals the deal.

Race -6 The A double drop in class for the Eurton barn a 38% trainer move. 23% on the turf-to-dirt move.Bullet work coming in. Has a shot.

Race -7 The Taking a shot against the undefeated filly in here. Baffert picks an odd spot for this one's 1st turf try. Thinking maybe she can turf a little. Baffert at 8-1...why not?

Race -8 The 3rd time off the layoff for low percentage outfit. Solid 4f work coming in and should improve on the switch back to dirt. 4-1 on the line.

Race -9 The Gets back on the green for the red hot Cerin barn today. Top turf jock Nakatani deems fit to ride. I'll tjae 5-1 ML and head to the bar

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!.
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-24-2017, 01:42 AM   #2
KidCapper

End of week 1 Results

Finally a decent day as we wrap up week one of this betting one horse for every race experiment. I had 3 winners and a scratch on Sunday. Winners paid: Race -3 ($13) Race -4 ($23) and Race -6 ($9). Here are my results thru week 1:

Overall results to date:

6 winners of out 42 races bet:

BET $84
RET $94
NET +$10

Kept my head above water so far. Next plays will be on Wednesday July 26th.

Thanks for reading.

KidCapper
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply