Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 08-26-2018, 06:22 PM   #376
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You shut down that idiotic thread when I brought up ironclad proof classhandicapper was wrong.

How many times do I have to say, pizzagate has NOTHING, zero, zich, nada to do with human trafficking and pedophilia.

It was a the previous fringe alt right conspiracy theory and political hit piece that preceded the current lunacy of Q.
Calm down and pick a race.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2018, 06:25 PM   #377
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
Calm down and pick a race.
Conspiracy theorists annoy me.

Pizzagate doubly so
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2018, 06:40 PM   #378
highnote

Quote:
Worse. Instant manipulation of opinion using social media, cable and a collection of internet toadie websites that have ALL bought into the pre-exsting alt right lunacy.

Previoud authoritarian regimes did not have access to the speed of the electronic info revolution
Only about half the population will believe whatever the head of state says.

The difference now is that people are not afraid to stand up to the head of state. Standing up to Hitler got people killed.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2018, 06:54 PM   #379
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
NO IT IS NOT. Figures Qanon runs with this crap. The real and original loony tune conspiracy theory, is that there is no climate change

Do you see slices of pizza and hot dogs too.?
Pizzagate style?
Wow, hcap...you must NOT get out in the great outdoors very often do you..? Any fool can see that the trails that we so frequently see clouding our skies nowadays are not normal, and are not condensation trails...condensations trails shortly disappear...

These trails LINGER and SPREAD OUT like a great white, hazy blanket...growing up, we NEVER witnessed anything like this...it is so obvious that one MUST BE IN COMPLETE DENIAL to believe otherwise...
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2018, 07:02 PM   #380
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

So let me get this straight, the President of the United States must be impeached over a piece of Pizza?
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2018, 07:21 PM   #381
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

ironclad = hcap's mind
Old 08-26-2018, 07:58 PM   #382
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Conspiracy theorists annoy me.
Worth posting in multiple threads:

Harry, I got you right where I want you....happy, fat, lazy and overconfident.

Big week coming up, and it's not what YOU think....I'm laughing my ass off as I post this...….You, the lame MSM and all your leftie friends are in for a rude awakening.

It's a setup, a trap, and you've all been played....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2018, 08:14 PM   #383
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post

Big week coming up, and it's not what YOU think....I'm laughing my ass off as I post this...….You, the lame MSM and all your leftie friends are in for a rude awakening.

highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2018, 08:20 PM   #384
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post

Where have I heard this before...?
Old 08-26-2018, 08:24 PM   #385
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I was talking to Harry, not to you.....But if you doubt then...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2018, 08:53 PM   #386
fast4522

You can only get away with selective enforcement for so long, far more will lose jobs because of this than jailed.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2018, 12:16 AM   #387
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
A different version for the last couple years -> evidence to prove Trump collusion and reason for impeachment due to high crimes ... just a matter of days now
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2018, 12:53 AM   #388
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
Wow, hcap...you must NOT get out in the great outdoors very often do you..? Any fool can see that the trails that we so frequently see clouding our skies nowadays are not normal, and are not condensation trails...condensations trails shortly disappear...

These trails LINGER and SPREAD OUT like a great white, hazy blanket...growing up, we NEVER witnessed anything like this...it is so obvious that one MUST BE IN COMPLETE DENIAL to believe otherwise...
Chemtrails is another conspiracy theory. Scientifically as absurd as climate change denial.

The chemtrail conspiracy theory is based on the erroneous belief that long-lasting condensation trails, called "chemtrails" by proponents, consist of chemical or biological agents left in the sky by high-flying aircraft and deliberately sprayed for purposes undisclosed to the general public.[1] Believers in the conspiracy theory argue that normal contrails dissipate relatively quickly and contrails that do not dissipate must contain additional substances.[2][3] Those who subscribe to the theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be solar radiation management,[2] weather modification, psychological manipulation, human population control, or biological or chemical warfare and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[1][4]

There is No Evidence for the Existence of Chemtrails
https://keith.seas.harvard.edu/chemt...spiracy-theory
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. The claim that there is a large-scale secret program to spray materials from aircraft is extraordinary. Yet all the evidence we have seen to date has been very weak. The most common claim is simply that aircraft contrails look “different”, without any comparative analysis. This as convincing as saying that alien beings walk among in disguise as people because some people act very strangely.

Chemtrails
To be actively confused with perfectly mundane and harmless contrails,Wikipedia's W.svg as this conspiracy theory is based entirely upon said confusion.
According to several paranoid conspiracy theorists, chemtrails look like contrails but they are intentionally created by unknown people to poison us with unknown chemicals for some unknown reason.
—The Sceptic's Dictionary[1]
Old 08-27-2018, 01:00 AM   #389
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
So let me get this straight, the President of the United States must be impeached over a piece of Pizza?
No. Maybe anyone who proposes a conspiracy theory as feeble-minded as pizzagate should be institutionalized

Trump should be impeached when incompetence rises to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. Pretty soon judging by current affairs

And assorted other offenses covered in many other threads

Last edited by hcap; 08-27-2018 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-27-2018, 01:10 AM   #390
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall

I asked you some posts back, when I attend a Trump rally, should I wear a tin foil beanie and self perform a lobotomy like all the other "Qanon" nuts who attend.

I see your lobotomy often in evidence as you rub your hands with glee and cackle "I got you right where I want you."