Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #166
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
I always thought IF I could only build one of these.

Voila!

http://www.neoplexonline.com/led-sig...Fc8F7AodimoAEQ

It's important to get your message out there and be seen and you can't get much more visible than this. This red scrolling LED sign is designed to be placed in a window of your car meaning that your moving message can be seen by everyone you pass!

This sign is fully programmable with the included remote, no computer or software needed. However, if you do need help, just give us a call and our support staff will be happy to walk you through any questions.

This sign comes with a power cable and suction cups to get you set up right out of the box!

2"H x 12"W Scrolling LED Car Window Sign

I am ORDERING ONE OF THESE !!!! SLOWLY I WILL EMBARASS one idiot at a time on the road.

Are these legal in NY?
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2014, 11:57 AM   #167
notoutofpounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisontheBay
There is an epidemic of sorts going on in Baltimore and I bet elsewhere with kids riding these 20" bicycles and popping wheelies in the middle of the street going against the flow of traffic. I sped up and scared the sheet out of one. I swear it;s only a matter of time until I run one over.

These punks surrounded my friends car the other day, forcing him to a stop in the midst of 10-12 of these law abiding cizens. Police are of no use as they scatter up alleyways, etc...

WTF is wrong with these kids now days ?

?? Is this happening elsewhere ??

You sure have some problematic bicycle situations in Baltimore, those stolen blue bikes and now those wheelie kids. Good luck with that.

How about these soccer fans flying foreign flags on their minivans, does anyone else have this ? They drive around like they are in a motorcade. What is the proper response ?
notoutofpounds is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2014, 12:02 PM   #168
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoutofpounds
... What is the proper response ?
Wait them out until the news stops telling them that they love a sport that they've never watched and won't again until they're told to.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2014, 12:10 PM   #169
notoutofpounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Wait them out until the news stops telling them that they love a sport that they've never watched and won't again until they're told to.
That is an interesting approach. What about parked cars with flags from WW1 and WW2 protagonists ?
Old 06-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #170
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
That is an interesting approach. What about parked cars with flags from WW1 and WW2 protagonists ?
Grand theft auto.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2014, 12:16 PM   #171
notoutofpounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Grand theft auto.
Thank you, I will give that a try.

Calling something Major League does not make it Major League. I am looking in your direction MLS.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:21 PM   #172
BlueShoe

James Bond Goldfinger.

A fantasy long held is to have the Aston Martin DB5 from that film. The one with all the weapons and gadgets that would be ideal for dealing with the dolts that we encounter every time we venture onto our roads. Imagine, machine guns, oil slicks, tire slashers, smoke screen, etc.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:05 PM   #173
cj's dad

Quote:
You sure have some problematic bicycle situations in Baltimore, those stolen blue bikes and now those wheelie kids. Good luck with that.

How about these soccer fans flying foreign flags on their minivans, does anyone else have this ? They drive around like they are in a motorcade. What is the proper response ?
[YT="Another Problem"]qNnrCKi4-js[/YT]
Old 06-30-2014, 01:15 PM   #174
Valuist

One of mine is when I'm at work and I see the Barracuda has been installed so I can't go to sites like PA or covers.com. Surprisingly, it seems to have been removed.
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-03-2014, 08:19 PM   #175
Stillriledup
Veteran

One more i thought of, when a player on a team who you root for gets let go (traded, cut, FA, etc) because he sucks and isn't producing and then goes to another team and he's a world beater.
Stillriledup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-03-2014, 08:24 PM   #176
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
One more i thought of, when a player on a team who you root for gets let go (traded, cut, FA, etc) because he sucks and isn't producing and then goes to another team and he's a world beater.
Luckily, that very rarely happens to Steelers fans
Old 07-04-2014, 04:36 PM   #177
Stillriledup
Veteran

One more.

When a runner on 1st base is "off with the crack of the bat" and someone hits a ground rule double in the alley and the runner isn't allowed to score.
Stillriledup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2014, 09:47 PM   #178
MutuelClerk

Fireworks. Neighborhoods are putting on better shows than the cities they live in. Kids cant sleep, dogs freak, they destroy property where they land, drunken idiots hurting themselves. Actually, I'm ok with the last one.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2014, 09:51 PM   #179
DJofSD
Screw PC

People that drive 85+ MPH in the number 4 lane making it impossible to safely merge when getting onto the highway.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:25 PM   #180
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Is that maybe because all the "fast drivers" are busy clogging up the 1, 2 & 3 lanes going 60 in a 55? Many people have no choice but to pass in the slowwwww lane. I agree with you though. As a guy who passes everyone almost all the time, I almost never pass in the rightest of lanes, when there is a merge coming from my right. Too dangerous.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply