Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 12-30-2018, 01:02 AM   #1
Suff
Beat up 💪

Jockeys to Blame.

The reason I have made no money at the races in 10 days is almost entirely because of Jockeys.

The following horses will win tomorrow at Gulfstream Park. These are winners. Only the riders can screw it up.

r1.

The 6. If this horse does not win I'm going to paint my bathroom for the afternoon.

r2.

The way I see this race is that it breaks 5, 2, 7 and finishes 7, 5, 2. Simple.

r3

Last race the 6 horse got a trip that was the equivalent of a middle seat between 2 fatso's on spirit airlines. Tyler Gaffalione will solve all that and she wins easy by open lengths. Ortiz on the Kimmel with Blinkers, class drop and the rail could trip me up.

R4

Sea Shark, the did not stop or fade, just freaked when Greater Cairo split horses next to him. He won't have the problem today because he's going wire-2-wire.

r 5

, and the if he gets in.

r 6

, and

r7

&

r8
and one of the firsters. Probably Toners.

r9

Why they drop a a cheap0 6250 on the 9th race seems poor planning.
The race sucks too. 6 is 20-1 ml. but amongst these she has 3 races that fit close enough for me.

r10

1st time G.

Good Luck, enjoy the day. Happy New Year.

I recently came to own 3 prints from the Artist known as Mister E. (mystery). He's a South Florida version of Alex Monopoly. He's done stuff for Floyd Mayweather, Molly Cyrus...

https://guyhepner.com/introducing-mister-e/

Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2018, 01:17 AM   #2
Suff
Beat up 💪

btw, the way they do these limited prints nowadays is they DNA and Fingerprint under the signature. My 3 or #'s 2, 3, and 4 from a limited run of 20. The artist held #1 of 20, and my friend bought #5 of 20. The other 15 are all sold.
Old 12-30-2018, 07:10 AM   #3
linrom1
Veteran

Thanks for you comments.

I am puzzled by that turf course, the only rider that knows how to ride it is Paco Lopez.

I keep watching race after race as he makes his horses look like Glorious Empire, hopping on the lead and then gunning it down the stretch at 23.6 while all other jockeys are just getting their mounts into position to chase---it's like watching "Groundhog Day" over and over again. It's sick.
linrom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2018, 12:56 PM   #4
FlintAtTheFetlock

You are absolutely correct What the hell is going on?

I just had my best bet single WIN horse DQ'd because of a brain dead jockey move with an easy WIN shifting left creating a hot mess.

This entire week, sub par horses loose on the lead, and a stinking handling like Race 2 , maybe it is time to paint the garage...

chasing the bone, flies at the nostrils plunder
- IA @1978

Last edited by FlintAtTheFetlock; 12-30-2018 at 12:59 PM.
FlintAtTheFetlock is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2018, 01:16 PM   #5
jay68802

Fuss, Race #3 winner, thank you. At 5-1 is a nice price for the win and now the double to all is in the bank.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2018, 04:28 PM   #6
Suff
Beat up 💪

Boston Red Sox 2018 World Series Champions

I was kidding about the jockeys. I can and do bash Red Sox players Chris Sale, David Price because that's the passion. But with Jockeys, It's the game and jockey bashing is weak and old, and very annoying in person as well.

But look at Jerry Baileys get up bathrobe!

He's Hugh Hefner in the Saratoga Jockey Room! JB, all class, great rider, best ever 2003 TEST, Carson Hollow Vs You. ..Big Balls Bailey

Old 12-30-2018, 05:43 PM   #7
linrom1
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuss View Post
I was kidding about the jockeys. I can and do bash Red Sox players Chris Sale, David Price because that's the passion. But with Jockeys, It's the game and jockey bashing is weak and old, and very annoying in person as well.

But look at Jerry Baileys get up bathrobe!

He's Hugh Hefner in the Saratoga Jockey Room! JB, all class, great rider, best ever 2003 TEST, Carson Hollow Vs You. ..Big Balls Bailey

I think you were still right! Neither Irad or Castellano figured this turf course yet: Castellano is just pathetic and Irad thinks he is back at Bel. When the turf is out 36' you got to ride it like it's quarter horse race out of the gate.

Paco does it all the time.
linrom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2018, 06:02 PM   #8
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrom1 View Post
I think you were still right! Neither Irad or Castellano figured this turf course yet: Castellano is just pathetic and Irad thinks he is back at Bel. When the turf is out 36' you got to ride it like it's quarter horse race out of the gate.

Paco does it all the time.
I'm watching it hold up to good to be true. Every race it looks like a fresh perfectly cut lawn.
Old 12-30-2018, 06:39 PM   #9
Suff
Beat up 💪

r1.

The 6. If this horse does not win I'm going to paint my bathroom for the afternoon.

ML 3-1, off 9/5, $4.40 show

r2.

The way I see this race is that it breaks 5, 2, 7 and finishes 7, 5, 2. Simple.

Nowhere. $46 winner I did not see.

r3

Last race the 6 horse got a trip that was the equivalent of a middle seat between 2 fatso's on spirit airlines. Tyler Gaffalione will solve all that and she wins easy by open lengths. Ortiz on the Kimmel with Blinkers, class drop and the rail could trip me up.

I hit this one. Winner $12.60, $63 ex.

R4

I hit this one. Sea Shark, the did not stop or fade, just freaked when Greater Cairo split horses next to him. He won't have the problem today because he's going wire-2-wire.

Nipped at the wire, placed. $4.40, ML 6-1 , off 9/2

r 5

, and the if he gets in.

Nowhere

r 6

, and

Nowhere

r7

&

I hit this one, Beaten a neck with the 12, 20-1 ML, Off at 15-1. Placed, paid $17 in the middle, $195 exacta

r8
and one of the firsters. Probably Toners.

ML 15-1, off at 7/2 , showed,
$3

r9

Why they drop a a cheap0 6250 on the 9th race seems poor planning.
The race sucks too. 6 is 20-1 ml. but amongst these she has 3 races that fit close enough for me.

ML 20-1, off at 5-1.. Showed $3.00

r10

1st time G.

ML 10-1, of at 7/2
I should make the lines.

4th
Good Luck, enjoy the day. Happy New Year.

[/IMG][/QUOTE]