Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-18-2023, 04:08 PM   #16
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The MOTUS, off on another politically divisive tangenr instead of honoring MLK, whose wife'S name his varnish-covered brain forgot, admitted clearlt that one could not take on the Fed gov without F15s and maybe nukes.

This statement undermines all the total BS idea that there was an insurection.

Listen to the idiot stumble and mumble through a simple statement, as his brain neurons die off faster our civil liberties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHLHkmWoYDU
An unsuccessful insurrection is still an insurrection. And when the person inciting that insurrection is the President of the United States-the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces-the danger is magnified.
Old 01-18-2023, 04:10 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
An unsuccessful insurrection is still an insurrection. And when the person inciting that insurrection is the President of the United States-the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces-the danger is magnified.
he didn't incite anything...the actual election rigging is what incited whatever you want to call Jan 6
Old 01-18-2023, 04:29 PM   #18
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
This is old, isn't it? I know the false cannon comment is, cannons have always been legal to own by common citizens, if you want one they are pricey.
Yeah, but to buy one, you need to be pre approved by the ATF. And, each shell or round has to be separately approved.

The Government has the right to regulate guns and other armaments, because the government has the right to protect itself. More importantly, the government has the duty to protect its citizens.

I voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and my side won. FAIRLY AND SQUARELY. You and your crackpot friends have no right to steal that from me, You have no right to impose your Christo Fascism on me. No right to take away the rights of my gay and transgender friends. No right to restrict the rights of my female friends.

I rely on the government to protect our rights. I certainly do not rely on you and your ilk. Nor you and your Elk.
Old 01-18-2023, 04:34 PM   #19
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
he didn't incite anything...the actual election rigging is what incited whatever you want to call Jan 6
There was no rigging-actual or other wise. And Trump’s speech on 1/6 was the smallest part of his incitement. Months of posts on Twitter and speeches beginning long before the election set the stage for what was set in motion on January 6, 2021.
Old 01-18-2023, 04:35 PM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
There was no rigging-actual or other wise. And Trump’s speech on 1/6 was the smallest part of his incitement. Months of posts on Twitter and speeches beginning long before the election set the stage for what was set in motion on January 6, 2021.
too bad so sad
Old 01-18-2023, 04:36 PM   #21
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and my side won. FAIRLY AND SQUARELY. You and your crackpot friends have no right to steal that from me, You have no right to impose your Christo Fascism on me. No right to take away the rights of my gay and transgender friends. No right to restrict the rights of my female friends.

I rely on the government to protect our rights. I certainly do not rely on you and your ilk. Nor you and your Elk.
Old 01-18-2023, 11:21 PM   #22
TJDave

Quote:
Old 01-23-2023, 03:09 PM   #23
Inner Dirt

The guy in Pelosi's office gets the book thrown at him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...82992e4b97677f

Charged with two felonies just for his walking stick that had a stun gun in it.
To conflict that how many times do we see gun crimes from repeat offending felons go unpunished? This guy is going to do more time for his weapon violation than any hood rat with a long rap sheet would for a firearm.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2023, 04:28 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

He definitely deserves to rot in prison the rest of his life because of all the police officers he killed....oh wait...
Old 01-23-2023, 04:59 PM   #25
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
He definitely deserves to rot in prison the rest of his life because of all the police officers he killed....oh wait...

On the MSN comments a lot of people think the guy deserves life, I kid thee not. I just chalk it up to typical liberal bias and hypocrisy. Just think if the sides were flipped, kind of like Ashli Babbit and the cop who killed her. I make some comments on MSN but it is tough to get by the censors. They are great for promoting their false narratives they push.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2023, 05:22 PM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

People who smash and grab and loot and riot and cause millions in damages and lost property get help being bailed out by Kamala Harris.

People who walk around the Capitol and sit in Nancy's chair and write lewd notes to her potentially spend years behind bars.

Seems fair.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-23-2023 at 05:24 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply