Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-31-2016, 04:07 PM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

No, it's

What difference, at this point, does it make?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2016, 05:06 PM   #17
delayjf

Its a matter of breaking the law.

Hillary's clearance may still be active, but her need to know has expired - therefore any further access or in this case, the trafficking of classified material would be illegal. I'm not sure her clearance in this case would even be active as I'm not familiar with how security clearances are handled regarding elected /appointed officials vs career government / military personnel. My brother who was an Intel Officer told me that once you leave a position with TS access, that you are briefed regarding your responsibilities regarding classified information you had access to. If that's the case here, she broke the law.

Last edited by delayjf; 08-31-2016 at 05:07 PM.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2016, 07:09 PM   #18
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
Its a matter of breaking the law.

Hillary's clearance may still be active, but her need to know has expired - therefore any further access or in this case, the trafficking of classified material would be illegal. I'm not sure her clearance in this case would even be active as I'm not familiar with how security clearances are handled regarding elected /appointed officials vs career government / military personnel. My brother who was an Intel Officer told me that once you leave a position with TS access, that you are briefed regarding your responsibilities regarding classified information you had access to. If that's the case here, she broke the law.
when you leave your position that required a TS and you no longer need a TS with what your now doing, you get no info at all. But you get paid visits occasionally to make sure you aren't discussing what information you once received. Apparently they never visited her . My uncle was an engineer for Boeing and worked with the Dept. of Defense on the missile silo's in ND. To this day he still gets visits occasionally. And that was in the 50's.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2016, 08:42 PM   #19
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
Not only that, but was her security clearance even active after she left office?
That is the normal occurrence unless one has a infraction that the Fed takes notice?

Yoga and wedding plans my ass. We can agree that the intention was to protect the foundation?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2016, 12:11 AM   #20
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
I will reserve comment until AFTER mostie explains this all to me.

It is obvious (even to me) that those 15 (or 33 or whatever, as it keeps growing) emails about Benghazi were already released and given to the state dept last year. Hilary repeatedly stated that all work related emails had been turned over. If it is not included then it is personal stuff like yoga or wedding party in Benghazi.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2018, 11:06 AM   #21
davew

Judicial Watch had a court case yesterday and the judge wants 2 more questions answered by Hillary in next 30 days. The first is about who initiated idea and implemented her 'private server'. The second involves her perjury to the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ns-under-oath/

Many say that the dims are not trying to protect Hillary, but 0bamer himself who had his own private email. When Hillary was in RUSSIA, she emailed Obama allowing both of their email accounts to be compromised.

Tom has said that the Clinton email and Foundation fraud cases are only about half done ....
Old 11-15-2018, 11:37 AM   #22
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Judicial Watch had a court case yesterday and the judge wants 2 more questions answered by Hillary in next 30 days. The first is about who initiated idea and implemented her 'private server'. The second involves her perjury to the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi.

Many say that the dims are not trying to protect Hillary, but 0bamer himself who had his own private email. When Hillary was in RUSSIA, she emailed Obama allowing both of their email accounts to be compromised.

Tom has said that the Clinton email and Foundation fraud cases are only about half done ....
I highly doubt anything is going to come of this because there are so many people protecting the Clintons. But once, just once I would love for an independent party to crawl up their ass with a microscope. Especially the foundation.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:46 PM   #23
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
I highly doubt anything is going to come of this because there are so many people protecting the Clintons. But once, just once I would love for an independent party to crawl up their ass with a microscope. Especially the foundation.
While up there they could install kickstand to Keep Hill upright
Old 11-15-2018, 06:21 PM   #24
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I will reserve comment until AFTER mostie explains this all to me.

Crickets..for 2 years now...what about hcap or fandan or rails...

I really hope there's some BITE this time around...throw her in jail...

Karma...is a !!!
Old 11-15-2018, 07:19 PM   #25
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
Crickets..for 2 years now...what about hcap or fandan or rails...

I really hope there's some BITE this time around...throw her in jail...

Karma...is a !!!

Old 11-15-2018, 08:38 PM   #26
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

I was referring to Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch, not the local Tom

Today was also an important day for non-profit filing for IRS - the Clintons are supposed to be shutting down one of their many foundations. They have churned near a billion dollars ... claw-back taxes for donors?
Old 11-15-2018, 09:22 PM   #27
sammy the sage

speaking of hillary...funny craigslist ad...

https://www.craigslist.org/about/bes...558058972.html
Old 11-16-2018, 12:10 AM   #28
fast4522

Federal Judge Orders Hillary To Submit to Interrogation.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/fe...020-ambitions/
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2018, 01:01 AM   #29
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Federal Judge Orders Hillary To Submit to Interrogation.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/fe...020-ambitions/

Time is not on her side
Old 11-16-2018, 09:22 AM   #30
chadk66

hasn't she ignored numerous judge orders in the past with no reprocussions?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: