Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 07-09-2017, 02:04 PM   #46
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Well #6 Lone Trader didn't win but he did hit the board and M Miceli's horses have now hit the board 6 straight times!!!

#6 Lone Trader paid $8 across the board so for a $2 wager to win place and show you made a 33% return on your money on the day!!!

His Claimers in Turf races have now hit the board in 7 of their last 8 races including 3 wins also 7 straight have hit the board you are getting a 101% return on your money per $2 win place and show wager in this situation!!!

Let's continue to watch M Miceli's horses on the Turf hopefully there are bigger prices to be paid out from his barn!!!
M Miceli has this one entered on the Turf in the 9th race today at Belmont

9th race

Yabba

Let's see if this one can hit the board today at a price!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-10-2017, 08:51 PM   #47
TheOracle

Quote:
M Miceli has this one entered on the Turf in the 9th race today at Belmont

9th race

Yabba

Let's see if this one can hit the board today at a price!!!
Well #7 Yabba and M Miceli let us down yesterday as he was off the board in the 9th yesterday at Belmont

I will continue to keep an eye on his horses on the Turf for the last week of Belmont!!!
Old 07-10-2017, 09:00 PM   #48
TheOracle

Quote:
D A Cannizzo has these today on the Turf at Belmont

2nd race

Rudys Boy

6th race
Black Tide

9th race
Matinee Babe

Let's see if one of these can hit the board today at a price!!!
I was hoping D A Cannizzo would have scored with one of these yesterday but only #3 Matinee Babe was able to hit the board yesterday for him and paid $6.80 for the show

However, it was an awful day for him in terms of profits as everything was in the negative yesterday

I will continue to watch his horses on the Dirt especially when their Morning Lines are less than 3-1!!!
Old 07-13-2017, 10:32 AM   #49
TheOracle

Quote:
One of the hottest Trainers right now at Belmont is J C Englehart as of Sunday his overall return on investment across the board is 131% per $2 win place and show wager

For those who are ultra conservative you are getting an 82% return per $2 show wager, so far, show wagering has added up to $102.30 for his horses!!!

Interesting to note, that his horses have paid quite handsomely on the Turf as they came through with 2 longshots on June 1st and June 8th

In addition, his horses are 7 out of their last 10 hitting the board so far on the Turf

I was so busy looking at J C Englehart's horses on the Turf that I didn't bother to look at his horses on the Dirt!!!

Since this post J C Englehart's horses have been on fire on the Dirt!!!

So far, his horses are giving you a 55% return per $2 win place and show wager

He had a bomb that paid $11.60 to show on Saturday!!!

He has these today:

1st race Dirt
#2 Devine Dental

7th race Turf
#7 Majestic Tango

Let's see if he can sneak #2 Devine Dental in the money at a price!!!
Old 07-14-2017, 08:19 AM   #50
TheOracle

Quote:
I was so busy looking at J C Englehart's horses on the Turf that I didn't bother to look at his horses on the Dirt!!!

Since this post J C Englehart's horses have been on fire on the Dirt!!!

So far, his horses are giving you a 55% return per $2 win place and show wager

He had a bomb that paid $11.60 to show on Saturday!!!

He has these today:

1st race Dirt
#2 Devine Dental

7th race Turf
#7 Majestic Tango

Let's see if he can sneak #2 Devine Dental in the money at a price!!!
Well #2 Devine Dental finished 2nd yesterday I was hoping he would get the win but this makes 6 in a row that have hit the board for J C Englehart on the Dirt

Let's pay attention to his horses on the Dirt for the remainder of this week at Belmont!!!

I was also hoping #7 Majestic Tango would come through for a price yesterday and hit the board but he was off the board in the 7th

Let's also keep an eye on his Maidens on the Turf at Belmont he might have one more pop at a price this week!!!
Old 07-14-2017, 10:34 AM   #51
TheOracle

Quote:
Well #2 Devine Dental finished 2nd yesterday I was hoping he would get the win but this makes 6 in a row that have hit the board for J C Englehart on the Dirt

Let's pay attention to his horses on the Dirt for the remainder of this week at Belmont!!!

I was also hoping #7 Majestic Tango would come through for a price yesterday and hit the board but he was off the board in the 7th

Let's also keep an eye on his Maidens on the Turf at Belmont he might have one more pop at a price this week!!!

J C Englehart has these today at Belmont

4th race
#1 Saltine Warrior

5th race Turf
#1 Ragazza Di Papa

Let's see if #1 Saltine Warrior can make it 7 in a row hitting the board for J C Englehart since June 22nd!!!
Old 07-15-2017, 11:10 AM   #52
TheOracle

Quote:
J C Englehart has these today at Belmont

4th race
#1 Saltine Warrior

5th race Turf
#1 Ragazza Di Papa

Let's see if #1 Saltine Warrior can make it 7 in a row hitting the board for J C Englehart since June 22nd!!!
Well #1 Saltine Warrior was off the board yesterday for J C Englehart snapping a streak of 6 in a row to hit the board on the Dirt

However, we were able to get a win out of #1 Ragazza Di Papa who paid $10.80 across the board!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!