Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 01-27-2019, 09:47 AM   #1
Suff
Beat up 💪

Gulfstream Sunday Jan 27th.

I assumed off and wet. No such thing as a bad day at the race track, but the weather took a lot of the sizzle from yesterdays Pegagus.

r1

&

r2

I took this video from our walking ring seats

r2

, , &

r3

&

r4

Rain killed it, but the positives was a smaller crowd. I was able to get around in the way that I enjoy. This is World of Trouble heading out to the Walking Ring. Also in the Winners Circle.

Monsters on Parade.

If you ever want to point at someone and say "A Life Well Lived" Point at Michael Dubb.

r5

r6

r7

&

r8

&

Snoop Dog spent a NY Minute and dipped the Walking Ring. All I got was this back shot.. That's him in the green pants.

Knowing Snoop he probably just wanted to count how many black people were in the walking ring. 0. REPRESENT!

r9

, ,

r10

&

I said hello to a playing Paul Deluca. He had a hand full of tickets, he caught the winner here.

[IMG][/IMG]

The times in our lives when men wish they were more like women and carried tissues. A solid 5 minutes attempting to inconspicuously pick his nose in the ring.

r11

, , 9

r12

, , 11

Pegasus Horse's head out of the walking ring. Nice scene.

Despite the cold and wet miserable conditions I made it to the starting gate for the big race. REPRESENT!

Last edited by Suff; 01-27-2019 at 09:48 AM.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply