Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 01-31-2014, 05:10 PM   #1
KidCapper

Tampa Full Meet Picks(Saturday Day 33 2-1-14)

I will list my top plays for just Tampa and see if I hold a profit when the meet ends in May. I will play these selections $10 WP and see what happens.
So far so good as we turn the tables into February today.

Results thru 32 days of play:

105 Plays

32-Winners
16-Place
16-Show
39-Off the board
02-Scratched

Wagered $2060
Returned $2395.50
Net +$335.50

Will post Saturday's picks late tonight or early Saturday morning.

KidCapper
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
KidCapper

Saturday Day 33 Picks 2-1-14

Race -4 The . 3rd time off the layoff a 16% move for this outfit. Just missed as the chalk in latest try and the barn hits at 23% back off the beaten favorite loss. At 5-1 the price is right.

Race -8 The Off the layoff for Bobby Flay and Pletcher here. Trainer hits at 25% off the shelf & another 25% going long the 1st time. Been working well at Pmm for the return today. 9-2 on the ML.

Race -9 The . Taking this 6-1 ML shot for Casse in the Sam F. Davis Stakes. Ships in from Woodbine for a 14% shipping trainer. Toss in another 17% off the brief layoff and the nice works at Pmm. Price looks good here.

Race -11 The . Off the layoff for the red hot Joan Scott barn. 1st time blinkers on today for a 13% trainer angle. Been working well over this surface & Gallardo up for the re-ride today. I will take all of 10-1 on the ML for this longshot.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!
Old 02-01-2014, 10:20 AM   #3
KidCapper

Update for scratches

It appears all selections have survived the scratch board so far. Good luck today.

KidCapper
Old 02-01-2014, 10:54 AM   #4
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCapper
It appears all selections have survived the scratch board so far. Good luck today.

KidCapper
Some scratches have been reentered. This might indicate improving track conditions.

Scratches.
Old 02-02-2014, 12:46 AM   #5
KidCapper

Saturday Results Day 33 2-1-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCapper
Race -4 The . 3rd time off the layoff a 16% move for this outfit. Just missed as the chalk in latest try and the barn hits at 23% back off the beaten favorite loss. At 5-1 the price is right.

Race -8 The Off the layoff for Bobby Flay and Pletcher here. Trainer hits at 25% off the shelf & another 25% going long the 1st time. Been working well at Pmm for the return today. 9-2 on the ML.

Race -9 The . Taking this 6-1 ML shot for Casse in the Sam F. Davis Stakes. Ships in from Woodbine for a 14% shipping trainer. Toss in another 17% off the brief layoff and the nice works at Pmm. Price looks good here.

Race -11 The . Off the layoff for the red hot Joan Scott barn. 1st time blinkers on today for a 13% trainer angle. Been working well over this surface & Gallardo up for the re-ride today. I will take all of 10-1 on the ML for this longshot.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!
Race -4 2nd Paid $5.80
Race -8 Scratched
Race -9 Off the board
Race -11 Off the board.

Results thru 33 days of play:

109 Plays

32-Winners
17-Place
16-Show
41-Off the board
03-Scratched

Wagered $2120
Returned $2424.50
Net +$304.50 for a loss of $31 today.

Day 34 Sunday 2-2-14

Thanks for reading,

KidCapper
Old 02-02-2014, 08:43 AM   #6
NYMess

Kid thanks for the selections. Even though the didn't cash in the Sam Davis, I still like the pick especially at the price. Please continue what you are doing and know you have a following!!!

Scott
NYMess is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2014, 09:52 AM   #7
KidCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMess
Kid thanks for the selections. Even though the didn't cash in the Sam Davis, I still like the pick especially at the price. Please continue what you are doing and know you have a following!!!

Scott
Thx for the kind words NYMess. Had a fighting chance with a couple of those longshots yesterday. On to the next battle!

KidCapper