Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 05-30-2015, 09:20 AM   #1
sammy the sage

Beat the Chalk at 2-1 or less...ie...throw-outs from win spot

going to run this thread for a few sat.'s...to see how bad a handicapper I am...at picking low prices NOT to run...didn't say I could pick a winner of said races...

5/30/15...two today don't like...

Churchill 8th...Work All Week #7...why...don't think this race is intended target...think it's work-out...could be wrong...

Santa Anita 8th...Moreno #7...why....gotta trust my eyes...will see if I need glass's or need to quit this game...reason's here in this thread...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ghlight=moreno
Old 05-30-2015, 11:59 AM   #2
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage
going to run this thread for a few sat.'s...to see how bad a handicapper I am...at picking low prices NOT to run...didn't say I could pick a winner of said races...

5/30/15...two today don't like...

Churchill 8th...Work All Week #7...why...don't think this race is intended target...think it's work-out...could be wrong...

Santa Anita 8th...Moreno #7...why....gotta trust my eyes...will see if I need glass's or need to quit this game...reason's here in this thread...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ghlight=moreno
Sammy, hope I don't mush you here, but I'm betting aggressively against both horses.....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-30-2015, 09:26 PM   #3
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Sammy, hope I don't mush you here, but I'm betting aggressively against both horses.....
no mush & no problem...hope ya made out well...
Old 05-30-2015, 09:29 PM   #4
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
no mush & no problem...hope ya made out well...
It's all good, hope the same for you...
Old 06-06-2015, 08:25 AM   #5
sammy the sage

yes it was good...last week...this week 6/6/15...got nothing certain on...

the whole point is to be able to throw out the huge chalk at a better than 67% rate...after all it's that....just betting against blindly!!!

Sure there are couple to bet against this week...but not wasting much bankroll trying to beat...and not touting them to lose either...B.O.L. all...

til next time..............

ps...anybody want to contribute...as long as there's a legit reason behind...feel free!

ps.ps...internet rumor...believe at OWN risk....a virus going thru Pletcher Barn in NY...whose affected and whose not...anybody's guess...
Old 06-13-2015, 07:14 AM   #6
sammy the sage

6/13...Churchill downs...."Lea" the strong favorite...they'll be a strong 2nd & 3rd choice as well...but "Lea" is the throw-out for on top...not only coming back from Dubai...but also w/a history of problems...good enough to take stand against...
Old 06-13-2015, 08:19 AM   #7
sammy the sage

6/13...at Santa Anita...an even crazier throw-out for the win spot..."Beholder".....just a feeling...don't like the race pattern nor the being treated w/kid gloves treatment....she should be running for MUCH more money in this spot...she was scratched awhile back...gambling as they say!
Old 06-13-2015, 08:30 AM   #8
Capper Al

Quote:
yes it was good...last week...this week 6/6/15...got nothing certain on...

the whole point is to be able to throw out the huge chalk at a better than 67% rate...after all it's that....just betting against blindly!!!

Sure there are couple to bet against this week...but not wasting much bankroll trying to beat...and not touting them to lose either...B.O.L. all...

til next time..............

ps...anybody want to contribute...as long as there's a legit reason behind...feel free!

ps.ps...internet rumor...believe at OWN risk....a virus going thru Pletcher Barn in NY...whose affected and whose not...anybody's guess...
Admirable goal at 67%. Good luck.

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-13-2015, 11:05 AM   #9
Prytanis

Belmont 6/13
Race #3. I'm tossing #2 Hereditary @6/5 in a five horse field!
Old 06-13-2015, 11:48 AM   #10
lamboguy

Quote:
6/13...at Santa Anita...an even crazier throw-out for the win spot..."Beholder".....just a feeling...don't like the race pattern nor the being treated w/kid gloves treatment....she should be running for MUCH more money in this spot...she was scratched awhile back...gambling as they say!
she is training real solid, bad throwout
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2015, 06:07 AM   #11
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
she is training real solid, bad throwout
When Lambo speaks/writes....LISTEN....he has VERY good connections...and inside knowledge is better than form reading anytime!

record 3-1...
Old 06-14-2015, 06:09 AM   #12
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prytanis
Belmont 6/13
Race #3. I'm tossing #2 Hereditary @6/5 in a five horse field!
good call...reasons why next time please...
Old 06-14-2015, 02:13 PM   #13
lamboguy

Santa Anita race 9------i will try to beat the #3. the race he came out of wasn't that great even though it was msw and he hasn't trained that great since the race
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2015, 02:22 PM   #14
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
Santa Anita race 9------i will try to beat the #3. the race he came out of wasn't that great even though it was msw and he hasn't trained that great since the race
Agree....use the #2- Restrike at 6-1 and the #8- Da Fastest One at 15-1 M/L......Like anyone pays attention or cares what I play..
Old 06-14-2015, 05:07 PM   #15
ultracapper

Betting aggressively against Miller in the 4th at SA on Sunday 6/14
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: