Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 05-08-2024, 07:11 AM   #121
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
I also have an All Else at 5-1 in case Mugatu shows up.
It's a burden being right all the time....

https://paulickreport.com/news/tripl...reakness-start
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old Yesterday, 07:49 AM   #122
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Not in the least. I made money. Picks posted in the Derby picks thread

Of course, I let everyone know I lost all my exotic picks and was only saved because I posted a win bet on Mystik Dan. I had Mystik Dan posted as one of my "WITH" horses just like Nitro. I guess what I really should have done is come on the board after the race and written "HAD ALL OF THAT!" LMAO

I'm not sure why you would even post such a nonsense question to me like that?
Nice to hear you made money on the Derby, though it's irrelevant when asked in context of your attack on Nitro. Which included accusations of redboarding, being a shyster, being a long-term loser and lying about his wagering results. Why the mood swings? Why the hissy fit?

It's hardly nonsense to question a radically different reaction to Nitro's posts on Derby Day compared to the hundreds of posts he's made in the past. Is this really the way you want to treat a significant contributor to your site?

His wagers are, of course, a different kettle of fish than the keys he posts that indicate horses with tote action. Pretty easy to understand. Apparently though, some here would prefer Nitro drive over to their house, log into their ADW, and place the wagers on a race for them. Then <maybe> they'll happy, because sharing his keys isn't enough.

It's your sandbox PA, and you're free run things how you like. But I expect better from a host/moderator, and your posts in this thread display an unwarranted, and dare I say, nonsensical attack on a net positive user. So off I go to join the ranks of former posters...
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply